Traditional CC logo earrings

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
Do you have pictures of the ones you have your eye on? Because there are so many CC earrings out there.

thenewromance

Sep 4, 2008
Ahh thank you - I was thinking of getting my mum some for christmas since she kept asking for some at lunch haha (means i can borrow them as well!) :smile:

eviliss

O.G.
Apr 19, 2008
Singapore
ladies, have anyone got an answer to thenewromance's question? im too, wondering if the earrings contains nickle? i get bad rashes from it. :tdown:

tarabag

O.G.
Sep 7, 2006
^ in response to eviliss, i believe the earrings do contain nickel, unfortunately!!

eviliss

O.G.
Apr 19, 2008
Singapore
awww...im so envious beljwl! how's the fit? it seems like most of you are getting the medium instead of the small. im still pondering which is a better pick?

tarabag, im still wondering if this is worth the risk? thank anyway! :smile:

beljwl

Nov 28, 2006
Walking distance to Rodeo Drive
awww...im so envious beljwl! how's the fit? it seems like most of you are getting the medium instead of the small. im still pondering which is a better pick?

tarabag, im still wondering if this is worth the risk? thank anyway! :smile:

They are just a tad too big. If Saks sold the small ones I probably would have gotten the small ones.

eviliss

O.G.
Apr 19, 2008
Singapore
^ i always presume that the medium size is a better pick becos that's what i saw all over the internet. now u prove me wrong, maybe i should make a trip down to the store to check it out personally. thanks!

francyFG

Need more CDCs!
O.G.
Jun 26, 2008
Europe
They are just a tad too big. If Saks sold the small ones I probably would have gotten the small ones.
Agree. I got mine a few weeks ago and have just realized they're a little bit too big... I had no choise though... They dind't have the small ones.