TRACEYBS...Thank you so much!! You totally steered me in the right direction!!!

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
On the red patent Peyton!! I just unpacked it, and it's GORGEOUS...just the color I was looking for!!:yahoo:

Now the question is...can I get away with the crimson Zoe wallet???

Has anyone compared the red patent Peyton with the crimson Zoe IRL?? I had to order the Peyton, and the color code says "dark red". Here it looks like what I remember the Zoe to be, but I don't know IRL.

I guess the Legacy stripe set would be better given the buckles on the Zoe wallet...but I just really LOVE that wallet!!

I am so glad it worked out for you! It's a gorgeous red and I had a feeling you'd love it. No thanks are necessary, you've steered me in the right direction more than once with your informative posts! :smile:

OH...we must have pics!!!!! I LOVE RED!!!!!:yahoo: ....wanted to comment I also love the crimson Zoe wallet! I couldn't put it down when I was at the store the other day. I haven't seen the red patent Peyton so I'm not sure if the reds match or not??

Me to! That would be great if it does! but if not I bet one of the legacy stripe one would! or how about the petrol patent Zoe zip wallet. I see grey and red together all the time!