TPF National Meet 2018

How can I express thanks enough for all organizing and arranging? It was my First and also second (Last year had to be the first one but couldn't make it) meets, and It will be my annual tradition. Thank you for introducing me here, Senbei. I already miss you all, I am already waiting for the next one. Take care and see you soon.
Thank you for joining us at the store shopping portion. Good to meet you in person !

How can I express thanks enough for all organizing and arranging? It was my First and also second (Last year had to be the first one but couldn't make it) meets, and It will be my annual tradition. Thank you for introducing me here, Senbei. I already miss you all, I am already waiting for the next one. Take care and see you soon.
It wa lovely meeting you too!

Reactions: etoupebirkin
chkpfbeliever, thanks for another wonderful year! Your efforts make it such a fun opportunity for all of us. Your leadership style is what makes the whole thing work. Your effective, careful organization, modesty and warm friendliness make the meetup happen and we are all so thankful for the work you do! Great job again!!
Well said and I second this, with gratitude!