TPF Mulberry Christmas Party!!!!

Morning all. Just read through everything I missed last night.
Thanks for the playlist Ditzy. I will definitely be working my way through it - funny how so many songs that I love too made it to the list.
IWANB - that Christmas dog was hilarious. Bet your dh and his dad have a total laugh every year doing that. He has artistic talents!
LMM - I hope you wake up this morning still determined to apply for the job.

In our house after a party we always do the cooked breakfast. Anyone fancy sausage, bacon, eggs and hot buttery toast?

Morning all! Dh let me have a lie in so I am feeling refreshed, lol. I had such a laugh last night! I would love some of that breakfast, please Lola!
Elvis, glad you liked the song! I am running around today as family coming over. Chat later! Xx

Morning, thanks for the playlist Ditzy !

My 1st concert Boomtown rats (Cardiff Uni 1981 ish)
My last concert Anastasia, Lulu, Chaka Khan ( Usher Hall Edinburgh 2009)
Best concert Rolling Stones when I was 7 months prego with my daughter 1990

Regret Pavarotti , bought tickets for my in laws when I lived overseas, said we would go next time......
Don't know how to download but bought Soul Legends absolutely amazing .( Hoping Santa will bring me the Rumer CD for Xmas)

Hi all, I have spent all evening catching up of the fantastic party. What a nostalgy trip to listen to songs, reading about some of your fantastic experiences and remembering concerts !

First concert, Status Quo in 1974, me and my younger sister had our father to take us. I was 13.
Last concert, Kent Swedish band) this summer,or latest i prefer to say:smile:
Latest record, Kents latest

Biggest regret, not going to Queen in 1986, it was during the Radio ga ga period, and I liked them better in the earlier years, doh

Some other highlights was Rolling Stones 1982, Tattoo You tour, David Bowie 1983, Lets Dance tour, Depeche Mode 1998 and everytime they came to sweden after that. U2 360 summer 2009. And actually Rammstein last winter, o dear what a show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLp63WBV-Ic&feature=related

And I regret not going to White Lies when they visit Stockholm in March, I am on a ski holiday in Åre then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGEjz12YLiM

And LMM, to have met Michael Hutchence !!!!!

Last edited: