TPF+ Bedrest+ Online shopping is bad for my wallet!!!

NLVOEWITHLV

Priscilla Ann 09/2017!!!❤️
O.G.
Apr 16, 2009
Houston
Well, I just posted in a thread that I was obsessing over a 5 stone band... After posting, I continued to obsess. Which led to me searching the internet and purchasing a 5stone band. It is a special order in a 4.5 so unfortunately it will take 3-4 weeks. I'm hoping sooner!

NLVOEWITHLV

O.G.
Apr 16, 2009
Houston

You're welcome! I think all women can't help but admire beautiful jewelry. When I worked for a jewelry store as a teen a lady let me try on her 10ct heart, I still fantasize about it to this day and wonder how "she's" doing! Lol!

May 14, 2008
You're welcome! I think all women can't help but admire beautiful jewelry. When I worked for a jewelry store as a teen a lady let me try on her 10ct heart, I still fantasize about it to this day and wonder how "she's" doing! Lol!
No doubt! You never forget an amazing piece of jewelry!

NLVOEWITHLV

O.G.
Apr 16, 2009
Houston
I was pleasantly surprised to receive an email yesterday stating my ring had shipped... I can't wait to get it!

NLVOEWITHLV

O.G.
Apr 16, 2009
Houston
Yay! I hope it makes your bed rest more bearable. I know that is so hard.

Ha ha! For now. But DS is in another state with DP, so I'm going crazy with no one to look after but myself. On the bright side my ring should be delivered tomorrow! I am excited! I will be waiting on the couch with my kindle!!!

NikkisABagGirl

Nicole Angela
O.G.
Aug 26, 2009
Ha ha! For now. But DS is in another state with DP, so I'm going crazy with no one to look after but myself. On the bright side my ring should be delivered tomorrow! I am excited! I will be waiting on the couch with my kindle!!!
Haha! I don't blame you. When I am not with my kids, I go stir crazy. :P