Tous Jewelry

I've collected some Tous jewelry and bags since 2004, I'm not fond of the bear but they have some other stuff that's really nice.

I went to NYC in late July and there was a big Tous ad in Manhattan featuring Kylie Minogue so I assume it's being well marketed in the US now.

i was wondering, do you happen to have the sprial earrings that were made around 2004? they're silver... i lost my mom's pair while traveling and she'll be so sad when i tell her... do you know of anywhere that i could find them? i have a picture of the matching necklace if you'd like to see one!

The NYC SOHO store will be having a thanksgiving weekend sale on all handbags and accessories from 10 to 30 percent off. Im not in town but they are letting me place the order by phone which is great. i believe that their website will also be having the same sale, too bad its not on the jewelry 2, LOVE the BUBBLE BEAR!

i got some mother of pearl tous bear studs :smile: quite cute, but classy too b/c of the m.o.p.!

i'm a med student and i think these earrings work in a professional setting, but are also cute!

restricter, what is the size like on the manolo pendant?
I was in tous the other day and they have a gorgeous bracelet. its a black leather bracelet with 2.5 to 3 inches of white gold bar with diamond pave on it...so pretty. I just didnt think it was worth the 1500.00 price tag....

restricter, what is the size like on the manolo pendant?
I was in tous the other day and they have a gorgeous bracelet. its a black leather bracelet with 2.5 to 3 inches of white gold bar with diamond pave on it...so pretty. I just didnt think it was worth the 1500.00 price tag....

They come in three or four different sizes, from dainty to ghetto fabulous. There's a size chart on the website.

BUMP!

Just started getting into Tous again and got myself a cute onyx bead bracelet. I think this brand is a great alternative to Tiffany for everyday jewellery which everyone here seems to have. Don't get me wrong, I love Tiffany but it's nice to be different once in a while :smile: