tote large lamskin studded CC's

codyntara

O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
Has anyone seen this bag? It's available in 2 smaller sizes but I saw the tote and loved it. I wanted some feedback. It is large square with some studding detail in corners, and very little studs forming CC's in middle. There are drawstrings and gunmetal hardwared on double shoulder straps. I never saw it in any of the photos for fall or trunkshows. I just would like some opinions before I decide to take the plunge. Saks has black, Nordstroms grey.

Thanks Michele. I saw the pics of the smaller flaps, which didn't excite me, but can't find any of large tote. Yesterday I tried on the large black and fell in love. It was so simple and understated and the dark hardware wouldn't conflict with yellow gold, so I almost bought it. Then I found out it came in grey. I have so many black bags, that I think I will order the grey today. I appreciate your feedback.

Yes that is it. Thanks. I can't see the studded cc's on the picture though. I think this one is the charcoal grey which is the one I am getting. The black one is fabulous too, but I decided the grey was a little different.

Actually you can see the studs when you enlarge it. That is probably my bag, because it's coming from Seattle to me in NY. NY stores had only the black so it was hard decision, but seeing it now in grey I am happy with my choice. It is so lightweight. Give my shoulders a break from the large heavy bags I carry.

The grey one is on it's way to me, but now I am wondering if I should have gotten black. The studs on the black show up more but as usual I am torn between 2 colors.

I bet the grey will be perfect, and I like the idea of the studding not being overstated - great choice. I cannot wait to see pics.