Totally vs. Delightful

Kimbels

Mar 14, 2017
All - I have the Totally MM and I think it looks too much like a tote. Thinking of selling it and getting a delighful. Tried it on in the store and liked it but didn't LOVE the way it slouched.. will I grow to love it? Not sure.

I have the Delightful and it isn't one of my favorites. It's a good item in my collection but I don't reach for that often. I doubt I'll ever buy a hobo bag again.

I was trying to decide between these two bags myself and went with the delightful. I tried to make that bag work for a year and a half but I sold it to get the totally pm. I hated the open top - not secure and didn't like my items exposed, reaching in to get my items always had to slide off shoulder too. It seemed to wear quickly I think due to the slouch - trim got wrinkly fast. I am loving the totally - such a perfect bag!!

I have both! Delightful mm Azure RB, Totally mm mono. Love them both. I travel with both. Depends on my mood I like the carefree delightful, I like the functional totally. I also have the Duomo hobo which is a dressy hobo but looks great casual too. I also have the Neverful mm mono Pivone. I couldn't make up my mind. I say get them both.

Reactions: Michellynn71
I have both! Delightful mm Azure RB, Totally mm mono. Love them both. I travel with both. Depends on my mood I like the carefree delightful, I like the functional totally. I also have the Duomo hobo which is a dressy hobo but looks great casual too. I also have the Neverful mm mono Pivone. I couldn't make up my mind. I say get them both.
I would if I hadn't just gotten the Neo Noe. And the croissette.. And a bandeau.. :smile:

Reactions: Purseloco
I have had both, and loved the shoulder strap much better on the Delightful than the Totally. I also had major problems with the zipper coming apart from the purse, and one handle tearing away from the bag. Both of these issues were within the first 6 months or so, and LV made the repairs, so that's really not an issue, but definitely something worth mentioning.

As a side-bar, does anyone know the rules around starting new threads? Do you have to be an experienced forum member to create a new thread? Or is that functionality just escaping me because I'm not as familiar with the layout of the forums since I post very rarely. Thanks in advance!

I have had both, and loved the shoulder strap much better on the Delightful than the Totally. I also had major problems with the zipper coming apart from the purse, and one handle tearing away from the bag. Both of these issues were within the first 6 months or so, and LV made the repairs, so that's really not an issue, but definitely something worth mentioning.

As a side-bar, does anyone know the rules around starting new threads? Do you have to be an experienced forum member to create a new thread? Or is that functionality just escaping me because I'm not as familiar with the layout of the forums since I post very rarely. Thanks in advance!

Top of the screen to the left of the search icon you will find the + icon to create a new thread.

Reactions: kina.strickland
I have this same mix of bags in a slightly different mix of prints (the delightful is new to me as of this week). I just had to chuckle a bit since I find them also usefule for different things in the same way. Lol

Reactions: Purseloco