Totally MM vs Another Neverfull

Priya0025

Oct 8, 2012
Hi ladies, few months ago I sold my Totally Mm which I know is not a classic but one of my fav bags and I have had remorse since.
Should I add Totally MM in DE back or get another Neverfull MM in DE? I don’t have that Neverfull. Also are DE still stiff in Neverfull?

Reactions: Namwan-
Hi ladies, few months ago I sold my Totally Mm which I know is not a classic but one of my fav bags and I have had remorse since.
Should I add Totally MM in DE back or get another Neverfull MM in DE? I don’t have that Neverfull. Also are DE still stiff in Neverfull?
Since you love the Totally MM, and miss it I would buy that. I wouldn’t worry too much on if it’s a classic or not if it’s a bag you know you love, and will use. The Neverfull in DE is less stiff now with the matte leather, but still stiff.

Reactions: OCMomof3 and Loriad
I had the Totally MM sold it. I also sold two Neverfulls a Mono MM and DA Large. I missed the Neverfulls more. I bought another Neverfull in the DE MM I am loving it. The Totally is a great bag as well. I prefer the Neverfull. I say buy the one you miss the most.

It's not a bag that I have ever felt that I could pull off personally, but I really LOVE the Totally. I think it's such a great bag. I would try to find another of those, the price is probably only going to go up and it will become harder to find.

Reactions: Loriad
I have both and only use the totally for travel. I also don't use my nf that often. I do appreciate the additional pockets in the totally and the zipper and I would suggest you re-purchase it!

Totally is great with wider strap and zipped top, hard to find good condition ones now, I had all 3 sizes pm mm gm, mm gm are my favorite sizes, if you mostly use for travel, take a look at GM size too, but GM is very rare

If you already own a Neverfull and missed the Totally, I would think getting a Totally is a wiser choice. You have two types of bags, one open top and one with zipped top. So that covers all the different scenarios which you might need the two types of bag.
I owned an Iena, not a classic and discontinued too. But I still love it because the zipped top option makes me feels more secure. If I want quick easy access like a Neverfull, I just leave it open, no biggie.

Definitely the Totally. I have one in DA and adore it. I feel like it's a much easier bag to carry than the Neverfull and the zip top and exterior pockets are so practical. I love my Neverfull but carry my Totally much more frequently.