Tosca shoulder bag

Has anyone seen this bag irl? Thoughts?

View attachment 5840541
I have seen it at the BV boutique, and it is beautiful. The intrecciato is a smaller scale (even smaller than TM era). If I remember correctly, it is also a padded intrecciato, similar to the Handle Bag and Padded Jodie. The SA told me the Tosca comes with a different dust bag and box designed specifically for it. I think it is considered one of the more exclusive pieces.

I have seen it at the BV boutique, and it is beautiful. The intrecciato is a smaller scale (even smaller than TM era). If I remember correctly, it is also a padded intrecciato, similar to the Handle Bag and Padded Jodie. The SA told me the Tosca comes with a different dust bag and box designed specifically for it. I think it is considered one of the more exclusive pieces.
Do you remember if it was pretty structured or do you thing it would slouch over time?

I've visited the store a couple of times to take a look at the Tosca. It is absolutely gorgeous. The SA explained that when you first get it, it looks stiff, as you see in the picture @krawford shared. But over time the strap looks a little longer as the leather stretches out and it looked nice. I can imagine this aging really nicely over time. He also mentioned that this bag takes 3 days with the same artisan to complete -- that may potentially explain the high price. There's also a small version -- super cute. I think price was in the 6000s. There's also a multicolored one which looks really fun and casual -- matches really nicely with a pair of jeans, that was around 11,000.

The workmanship and 3d leather craft looks amazing and the fact that there's no visible stitching. I'm thinking of getting it in Barolo regular size for work. Price makes sense if it takes so long to make 1 bag. It's like an more luxurious cabat which I love too.

Reactions: xlalala123