Tory Burch website light taupe color not accurate?!

jc82

Oct 5, 2011
Hi everyone! So my husband bought me the small Fleming convertible earlier today. Based on the color selection on the TB website, I picked the light taupe because it looked very feminine. After Googling Fleming a bunch, I came across DanielFootware.com and they have a taupe color. My heart is breaking right now because I feel like the color is not right on the TB website. Gosh.. please tell me the light taupe color on TB site is right. Can anybody confirm if I am right? I feel like I'm gonna cry because I don't like the taupe color on Danielfootware website. :sad:(((((((View attachment 4263422 View attachment 4263423

no attachments came through for me but a quick google gives me this link from Nordstrom which is representative of what I have seen in stores.
Thank you so much! That color at Nordstrom is the same as the one at the TB site. I feel much better now. I think I panic a bit last night because of the color difference I am seeing on other websites. Do you know if light taupe is a new color? I can't seem to find any videos on Youtube for that specific color.

Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 12.33.39 AM.png