Tory Burch Robinson Tote

~ ~ ~ Here is my 1st TB bag. . . SILVER ~ ~ ~

I own chanel cerf totes in white and black and a prada tote that is very similar to this bag. The price is much better ($550) and the quality is very good! This is the first silver metallic bag that is scratch resistant. Im loving this bag!

Attachments

• DSCN1021_opt.jpg
    DSCN1021_opt.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 2,470
  • DSCN1025_opt.jpg
    DSCN1025_opt.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 2,736
  • DSCN1010_opt.jpg
    DSCN1010_opt.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 5,317
  • DSCN0998_opt-1.jpg
    DSCN0998_opt-1.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 1,924
~ ~ ~ Here is my 1st TB bag. . . SILVER ~ ~ ~

I own chanel cerf totes in white and black and a prada tote that is very similar to this bag. The price is much better ($550) and the quality is very good! This is the first silver metallic bag that is scratch resistant. Im loving this bag!

It's good to see someone loving the bag who also has the Prada version. I love this bag in silver - it's really muted and versatile, yet it still reads metallic. Enjoy her!

My SA told me he gets more returns/repairs on TB bags then anything for quality reasons and told me Tory doesn't even do repairs. He sent my mom's Robinson to a local leather repair shop who kind of fixed the stitching that was coming apart but it's not great.

She should have listened to him and bought the Prada. It's worth it and they will repair your bag if anything happens to it. There are ones now with shoulder straps that attach too! :smile:

Is there a difference between the Robinson tote and the East/West bag? I noticed that some of the East/West bags have silver hardware.

Tory Burch Labor Day sale begins today! :smile:

I looked through this thread and didn't seem to find a response...is there a difference between the east/west and the regular totes?

I just discovered these bags (bad for my wallet and wishlist) and I am in love with the professional and clean look as well. Haven't had a chance to see them IRL but they seem to be exactly what I am looking for! I am 5'4" so I am looking at the smaller RT...there are a couple on sale at Nordstroms and on the TB website, but I can't quite commit to the patent as I still find it too flashy. Maybe this luggage colored one I found on ebay....:graucho:

I ordered the larger red version (on sale for $385 down from $550)!!! It's getting delivered tomorrow. I've loved this bag since I saw it in coral in the spring/summer collection, but I told myself, wait and hold off for a color you love! Well as you can see by my avi, I :love: red bags! I bought the satchel version in red, but it wasn't love. I'm so excited to get the red version in and I already know it's a keeper. Will post pics when it arrives! :yahoo:

For those of you who have the large Robinson, can you tell me how wide the bag is at the bottom? My laptop is 15 1/2" wide so I'm trying to see if it will fit in the tote. Thanks!