Tory Burch Reva Flats, Break in period question?

To be honest, I've had mine for a year now and they still hurt my pinky toe when I walk for a long time.. when I tried on the larger size it was too big for me! Guess I can't win!

I actually did size up 1/2 size because I couldn't bear how tight they were in the front and now that I've been wearing them for a year, it's become too loose :nogood:

I have try to break them in for 2 months this summer and they are still kiling my feets so i have to use blister covers to not get wound on my feet.
So beautiful shoes and so painful.

After all these reviews on how long it takes to break in, I think I will get the Caroline Elastic Trim Ballerina Flat instead because my friend said it is so comfortable you don't need to break it in! I have back issues and If I purchase the Reva with these walking issues I might need to find my local chiropractor!

When i first got my TB reva's i wore them around the house with thick socks on for a week. The first time i wore them to the mall for a couple of hours, they started hurting my pinkies. But after that i have had no problem with them since.

I've had mine for over a year and they didn't seem to break in that much for me. My feet will start to hurt after wearing them for a while. I do have wide feet so I'm guessing they just don't stretch out that much.

i have 2 pairs. my 8.5 are a bit snug and REALLY hurt to break in. they still hurt sometimes.

my 9s were like 1 day to break in.

revas aren't the most comfortable flats in the world but i love them anyway!

coming back to this thread. I have had 6 pairs of revas. i sold my 8.5, they were just too tight for my feet and really would hurt! I now only buy revas in a 9. ETA: I wear an 8 or 8.5 usually.

I nearly ordered a pair of black leather ones with gold, but after reading all your problems I am not sure. It seems they are not comfy for a lot of you guys. Hmm???

I finally jumped on getting my first label shoes even though i read reviews on it hurting. I thought i still ought to give it a try since i love the design really alot!

I wore it out two days ago and it gave me 4 nasty blisters! Each on the side of the feet. The ruched leather was pressing on my feet and all that walking probably created rubs & frictions and gave me all that blisters.

I have normal narrow feet. The size fits me perfect, a 9. I got my mum (a wide feet) to wear the flats for me occasionally and hope to season the ruched leather to make them soft.

I have a pair of classic leather revas in a half size up from my normal size and they were really painful to break in. It took about 6 months before they were comfortable-they really hurt on the sides on the top/front of my foot (not in the back). I have tall TB wedges that were totally comfortable and needed no break in period. I don't think I would buy another pair of revas.