Tory Burch has horrible customer service

muggles

In search of....
O.G.
Aug 15, 2007
I bought the small perry tote during the last sale. It arrived damaged.
I returned it, through USPS because my printer wasn’t working. It arrived October 18 back at there warehouse. They said it would take an additional 14 days or longer to process refund, especially since I shipped it back by way of Usps. I did get return ok before returning.
I’ve spoken three times on the phone to no avail to the snarkiest women ever. You’d of thought the refund was coming out of their pockets. What’s with these crazies? I’ll never purchase Tory Burch products ever again. Nasty nasty people! [emoji853][emoji107][emoji848]

I bought the small perry tote during the last sale. It arrived damaged.
I returned it, through USPS because my printer wasn’t working. It arrived October 18 back at there warehouse. They said it would take an additional 14 days or longer to process refund, especially since I shipped it back by way of Usps. I did get return ok before returning.
I’ve spoken three times on the phone to no avail to the snarkiest women ever. You’d of thought the refund was coming out of their pockets. What’s with these crazies? I’ll never purchase Tory Burch products ever again. Nasty nasty people! [emoji853][emoji107][emoji848]

I'm sorry to hear that. They do take forever to refund and I could never understand why. I had an incident last year where they shipped me 3 of the same bag but would only credit me a return of one even though I was charged for all three. It took several phone calls to sort out. What a PITA!

Reactions: Torybri