Tory Burch Ginevra Bootie

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i don't own them, but personally see people with longer legs wearing them effortlessly. how tall are you? i think it depends more on what you wore with them rather than height. like, i wouldn't recommend shorts/skirts/dresses w/o tights or hose. i think these would look best with skinnys/jeggings and a fitted top, not something tunic length

2. Thanks for your response linhhhuynh, I am a little over 5'5" and about 120, I want to wear them with skinny jeans but just worried they would look kind of "elfish" on me if that makes sense? I went ahead and ordered them from Tory Burch since thew were sold out everywhere in the color I wanted, I guess I can always return them.

3. i think you're fine. 5'5" isn't that short at all, and you sound to be around my sister's height & weight. hope you enjoy your shoes!

4. Thanks linhhhuynh! I'll report back it they work