Tory Burch flip flops

lcarlson90

O.G.
Jan 5, 2010
I love the TB flip flops on Bloomies web-site. I did a search and found some info on the "Thora" sandals, but I was wondering if anyone has the TB rubber sandals and if they are comfortable? They have such cute colors and prints on the sole.

Now that spring is here I want some fun colored shoes. I also saw the yellow TB jelly flats and I am really tempted to buy them. I am just afraid that jelly shoes are not really in style. What do you think?

I have one of the rubber sandals and they are fairly comfortable. When I first got them though the little TB logo dug into the top of my foot which was kind of uncomfortable but they no longer do that.

Personally I love jelly shoes. I have some Burberry ones and there's a pair of DvF jelly flats I'm dying to get, and I've seen the TB ones and LOVE them.

better hurry, with 20% F&F at bloomies, they're going fast! i put a pair of the Thora jelly in pink in shopping cart yesterday and now that color is no longer available. only the yellow one is still available for my size. but when i checkout, yellow is gone too! so act fast!