Tory Burch Ella

I just bought an Ella off of Mercari. I’m not an expert, but it looks legit, no issues, except the inside zipper pull is blank. Same shape as my other TBs, but no engraving on this one. I thought I read that the newer bags do not have engraved zipper pulls anymore. Is that true?

I just bought an Ella off of Mercari. I’m not an expert, but it looks legit, no issues, except the inside zipper pull is blank. Same shape as my other TBs, but no engraving on this one. I thought I read that the newer bags do not have engraved zipper pulls anymore. Is that true?
I have a mini Ella I got at Nordstrom last year but it has a leather pull. I did check the bags on Tory Burch and it looks like the new ones have a "T" pull cut out on zipper compartment. Hope its legit for your sake!!

I have a mini Ella I got at Nordstrom last year but it has a leather pull. I did check the bags on Tory Burch and it looks like the new ones have a "T" pull cut out on zipper compartment. Hope its legit for your sake!!

Thank you! I have the Packable Ella and that has a leather pull. I went through my TB last night and one of my Robinsons (that I bought at Nordstrom)has the exact zipper pull. I’m pretty sure it’s authentic, the workmanship isn’t shoddy at all. I know it’s not a super expensive bag, but I’d be completely mortified if I found out I was carrying a fake bag... LOL. I guess it’s just one of the problems buying 3rd party ‍♀️ Thank you for your help :smile:

Thank you! I have the Packable Ella and that has a leather pull. I went through my TB last night and one of my Robinsons (that I bought at Nordstrom)has the exact zipper pull. I’m pretty sure it’s authentic, the workmanship isn’t shoddy at all. I know it’s not a super expensive bag, but I’d be completely mortified if I found out I was carrying a fake bag... LOL. I guess it’s just one of the problems buying 3rd party ‍♀️ Thank you for your help :smile:
I once bought a “Prada backpack” off eBay. Really thought it looked good- you know the saying if it sounds too good—definitely not a real Prada. I was so angry at the seller and myself too for falling for it. That was years ago before these other resell sights popped up. I’m sure yours is real. Enjoy the bag!