Tory Burch Clothing

I haven't seen any clothing that I liked and I've gone into the boutique many times to try and find something. It just looks to '60ish and flashy.

I do like some of the shoes.

Love her clothes, they are certainly well made & of good quality, as long as you care for them properly they should last you for years

That's good to know. She has some cute sweaters coming out for fall. Last year I sent a ton of money at Nordstrom and NM and almost everything fell apart by the end of winter even though I hand washed or dry cleaned everything. I don't want a repeat of last year.

I own many pieces and some quality is better than others...am not thrilled with the merino wool quality of the sweaters. They pull very easily, even after one dry cleaning. I do like her cotton knits and they have stood up really well. I also own a coat of hers that I love although the fabric is a little itchy. Honestly I don't know that I will add anything of hers to my fall wardrobe this year...I have not been thrilled.

I own many pieces and some quality is better than others...am not thrilled with the merino wool quality of the sweaters. They pull very easily, even after one dry cleaning. I do like her cotton knits and they have stood up really well. I also own a coat of hers that I love although the fabric is a little itchy. Honestly I don't know that I will add anything of hers to my fall wardrobe this year...I have not been thrilled.

Uh oh... the sweater I was looking at was merino wool. :crybaby:

i went into her boutique last week and she does have a few nice things if you like the sixties look. kind of for the woman who jet sets but goes to india and malasyia, stuff like that. cute shoes but nothing i had to have.