Tory Burch Chat thread

I got the GEMINI LINK SNAKE LARGE CHAIN SHOULDER BAG (it fits my "pink bag" wishlist for 2018), and it's super cute. However, I am not sure if I can handle how carefully I'll need to treat this bag. It's essentially a bag I want to use in the Spring and Summer, but the scales are sooo thin. I did a test "backward grain" swipe with my finger tips and got nervous. I tried to find out if it'd be better with some exotic conditioner, but I don't want to ruin it.
What would you all do?

Attachments

• IMG_1348.JPG
    IMG_1348.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 1,282
I got the GEMINI LINK SNAKE LARGE CHAIN SHOULDER BAG (it fits my "pink bag" wishlist for 2018), and it's super cute. However, I am not sure if I can handle how carefully I'll need to treat this bag. It's essentially a bag I want to use in the Spring and Summer, but the scales are sooo thin. I did a test "backward grain" swipe with my finger tips and got nervous. I tried to find out if it'd be better with some exotic conditioner, but I don't want to ruin it.
What would you all do?
So pretty!!!!!

Reactions: donutsprinkles
Yes my SA called me the other day asking if there was anything I wanted. I pay the sales price right now and then he will price adjustmonce the extra 25% kicks in
That is awesome! I think I might be out of the 14 days time frame tho..... is it in store only or it will be the same online and in store? I wonder if I should return all my bags and re order them.......

That is awesome! I think I might be out of the 14 days time frame tho..... is it in store only or it will be the same online and in store? I wonder if I should return all my bags and re order them.......
Call the 1-800 number and put it to them hypothetically, ask them what the time range is for a price adjustment.

Check to see if your credit card, if you used one, has price protection. Most of the price protection plans can get you at least $250 back, sometimes more of it's a good plan.
According to the TB website, adjustments can be made within 10 days from the shipment date. So if your bag shipped 6/1, 6/11 is your last date for an adjustment.

Last edited:
Helloo, can someone tell me if it possible for Tory Burch brand to change their hardware?
I'm interested in Tory Burch Fleming Convertible Black, Medium but i heard there are 2 types of Fleming Convertible, the difference only with the hardware. The older version is with the yellowish gold chain and the newer version the chain look more golden.
Thank you.