Tory Burch Chat thread

BE5F36EE-7908-444B-9758-3A59FD105F07.jpeg 3BA53791-1794-47DB-A9BD-42720F7094EC.png
Did anyone else get an email from Tory Burch last week letting you know that you were going to be getting special information on sales/promotions/new products via email? And early access to their sales? And a special surprise on the way?

I am HOPING this is like putting me in the sales book in the stores -- since I mostly shop online even though I have 2 boutiques close to my office...
Yes I got that lovely email too....I used to be in the client book at the stores until the SA I used, left to have a baby. I sent an email to the manager and asked her to set me up with a new SA and she never did..oh well. I know that the presale is on right now so I thought for sure I’d get notice of early access. I called the the dedicated concierge numbers ask about the sale, it was a recording saying to call back Mon-Fri 9am - 5.....hmmm it was! So far I’m not impressed with their Token of appreciation.

Reactions: harlem_cutie
View attachment 3884078 View attachment 3884079

Yes I got that lovely email too....I used to be in the client book at the stores until the SA I used, left to have a baby. I sent an email to the manager and asked her to set me up with a new SA and she never did..oh well. I know that the presale is on right now so I thought for sure I’d get notice of early access. I called the the dedicated concierge numbers ask about the sale, it was a recording saying to call back Mon-Fri 9am - 5.....hmmm it was! So far I’m not impressed with their Token of appreciation.

UGH! That isn't really a dedicate concierge now is it?

And I have to laugh as I read this twice before I figured out it was your SA that had the baby -- cause I was like you haven't looked pregnant in any picture and you haven't mentioned it... LOL Crazy Monday! Shouldn't the sale come open to us today or tomorrow -- ie general public?

Amazingly my Tory order showed up today, had to peek at the Sawyer bag (it’s for Christmas) irs gorgeous and I couldn’t be happier with my decision, really la king on brown bags. It’s actually larger than I thought. The pink wallet I ordered for my daughter is way brighter than I thought, more like neon, but I think she’ll like it. I love the boots I got, but I think I’m going to return the dress and top, dress is snug and top is blah.

Reactions: Louiebarney
Hi ladies I ordered from Tory Burch online. I still havent received any shipping information?? I ordered on Nov 22 and I look at my ups status and it says on hold? It is getting shipped to Australia. Getting worried it may not arrive before Xmas and funds have been taken out!! Has any experienced long delays in shipment info?

Hi ladies I ordered from Tory Burch online. I still havent received any shipping information?? I ordered on Nov 22 and I look at my ups status and it says on hold? It is getting shipped to Australia. Getting worried it may not arrive before Xmas and funds have been taken out!! Has any experienced long delays in shipment info?

call or email CS. My order was showing as backordered and when I called they told me they were going to try to get it from a store. I'm hoping they ship today. Your "hold" status indicates they need to speak with you probably to confirm shipping address. Good luck!