Tory Burch Chat thread

Hello all... i wanna ask about gigi pump size and reva ballet... i am 6 reva ballet. I want to buy gigi pump from online.. is it the same size to reva or i have to upsize it? Because this is the first time i buy gigi pump and never try it on the store because it too far away from my house :biggrin:

Ok new to this site. I've been obsessing over a TB crossbody for a while now: Thea chain crossbody in the gold has stolen my heart but I can't find it for sale anywhere :sad: anyone know a reputable site that might have it?!?

I talked with Tory Burch Live Chat today, and the representative said there is rumor they are going to re-release the Robinson Double Zip Tote! She said it would be revamped somehow. Does anyone have any further information on this? I am looking for one, specifically style number 50009822 in black with ivory interior.

My Farah suede tote in dark tiramisu arrived yesterday from Saks (used $100/$400 plus *b*t*s cash back) and it is fabulous. It was packed so nicely and I can't wait til it is fall and I can use it. I just feel odd carrying suede when it is 90+ degrees outside....

TB_38792_223

I'm brand new to TB and I'm looking at a City Hobo on one of the resellers sites.. could someone please advise me if it's a nice style? I'm after a user-friendly, medium-sized, no-need-to-baby hobo.. thanks so much for any input!

Is this normal for saffiano leather? I just bought my first pre-owned Tory Burch bag, and the seller claimed there were no signs of wear. However, when I received it, the shoulder strap was very much folded up inside and had these marks on the outer side of the strap.

Attachments

• IMG_4714.JPG
    IMG_4714.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 213
Is this normal for saffiano leather? I just bought my first pre-owned Tory Burch bag, and the seller claimed there were no signs of wear. However, when I received it, the shoulder strap was very much folded up inside and had these marks on the outer side of the strap.

This looks like wear and tear to me. Seller probably had the strap coiled tightly. Saffiano will wrinkle under pressure.

Ah okay. Thanks for your input! The rest of the bag is like new, so I wasn't sure what to think of the strap being in this condition. Are there any remedies to this?
Try laying a heavy object like a book on it. That might work. If you plan on wearing the strap then wrinkles are inevitable so don't worry about it too much. This is common for saffiano.

Last edited:
wwooooow, just noticed the tory burch subforum.. and shiny new chat thread :sunshine:
Can somebody tell me if all Tory Burch bags have her insignia on the outside of the bag. I was looking at one on eBay and it is beautiful but I didn't see her medallion. Inside it showed a small one and there were also some numbers in handwriting in ink. I am new to this but just think somethings not right. Thank-you