Tory Burch Chat thread

Does anyone have the Tory Burch City Satchel? I cant choose between the Robinson Satchel and the City Satchel, I like the way the City Satchel leather looks softer.
Hi! I was just in the Tory Burch boutique today and tried out both of these bags. The SA let me fill each bag with my stuff so I could get a good feel for them. The city satchel is softer and smooshes down quite a bit but the handles don't come down around the bag when you attach the shoulder strap. It also does not have metal feet to protect the bottom. The leather is lovely tho and it's a beautiful bag. The Robinson is a stiffer leather but does give a little bit and so it does not appear to be a frame type bag when filled. It has metal feet and side patch pockets that are nice for storing a phone and little items for easy reach. The Robinson is a more classic looking bag while the City looks more contmporary IMHO. In the end I got the Robinson because I think it will fit any occasion. Hope this helps.

Hi everyone! I have a question...:smile:

Is the lining of the mini ella tote always white? would anybody here know the legit colors of this bag? from the website, the nylon with patent finish trim would only have magenta and violet (purple) but some sellers are also selling orange. is orange a legit color? TIA!

This happened to my Ella. I guess it's bound to happen since i've been using it almost everyday as a heavy duty schoolbag for about two months. But still, it's too young to be falling apart. :sad: Has anybody else experienced this?

image-4280119550.jpg

image-1691749892.jpg

image-3782908647.jpg

image-1972979370.jpg

Hi all,

I'm new to this subforum and to TB bags, so need some advice! I'm debating between the Robinson tote or the Amanda East West-shaped tote (not the hobo), the one that costs $495. I'm 5'0", but still want a large tote for school stuff. Anyone have both and can compare sizes/shapes? Thanks so much for your help!

Hi! I was just in the Tory Burch boutique today and tried out both of these bags. The SA let me fill each bag with my stuff so I could get a good feel for them. The city satchel is softer and smooshes down quite a bit but the handles don't come down around the bag when you attach the shoulder strap. It also does not have metal feet to protect the bottom. The leather is lovely tho and it's a beautiful bag. The Robinson is a stiffer leather but does give a little bit and so it does not appear to be a frame type bag when filled. It has metal feet and side patch pockets that are nice for storing a phone and little items for easy reach. The Robinson is a more classic looking bag while the City looks more contmporary IMHO. In the end I got the Robinson because I think it will fit any occasion. Hope this helps.

So I went with the Tory Burch City Satchel while I was in Vegas. I got it home the other day and looked at it and the stitching is already coming out! It hasn't even been two weeks I've had that bag. Needless to say I'm sending it back and spending my money on a different brand of bag. I'm very disappointed with the quality in TB and will not be repurchasing anything from her again.

Hi everyone, i am new to this but i purchased the Tory Burch Robinson Satchel in Black at Nordstrom a few weeks ago, and i thought that the leather was the SAffiano leather. I received instead, the purse in a pebbled leather.. now i find that the bag has no structure and it is bothering me a lot, i am contemplating just returning the bag to Nordstroms and purchasing the middy satchel in saffiano leather from the TB website..Any Thoughts? Solutions? Thank You!!!

Hi All!!! i am new to this thread ( i usually hang out in the LV forum) but i am just to excited right now!!! i finally got my Hoily Grail of TB reva flats!!!!...after searching and hunting on Ebay ( because i didn't buy them when i saw them 2 years ago in Saks) i found my leopard print Reva flats!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

Had to share this with all of you other lovely ladies, who, like me Love Tory Burch!!! thanks :smile::smile:

That's so great, congrats!!! :woohoo:

I have been looking for a leopard pair too. Do you have any advice that you learned during your search? Also, do the leopard flats fit like the classic style Revas?

Thank you! Hope you enjoy your shoes!

Hi everyone, i am new to this but i purchased the Tory Burch Robinson Satchel in Black at Nordstrom a few weeks ago, and i thought that the leather was the SAffiano leather. I received instead, the purse in a pebbled leather.. now i find that the bag has no structure and it is bothering me a lot, i am contemplating just returning the bag to Nordstroms and purchasing the middy satchel in saffiano leather from the TB website..Any Thoughts? Solutions? Thank You!!!
It is the Robinson double zip satchel though? Can you tell me how heavy a bag this is? I too an contemplating it.

Can I ask if you got the Robinson in the regular or safiano leather and how you are liking it now that you have used it? Also, is this a heavy bag? I am contemplating getting one this week. Any advice or info you have would be helpful!!

hi i just received a Tory Burch leather city satchel (maroonish red), I was so happy when i got it :yahoo:. It was just perfect that I wanted to know what other colors there were available, but after searching online I got a bit disappointed :crybaby:. I'm now having doubts about my bag's authenticity. The interior fabric of the one I have is a plain beige color but the leather city satchels i saw online has the beige signature Tory Burch jacquard textile fabric.

could anyone please tell me if the TB bag i have is a fake? or if TB released 2 leather satchel bags with different interior designs?

Can I ask if you got the Robinson in the regular or safiano leather and how you are liking it now that you have used it? Also, is this a heavy bag? I am contemplating getting one this week. Any advice or info you have would be helpful!!

Oh my goodness. I just realized I never repled to this. Sorry. :shucks:
I got the Safiano leather and I love it. The bag with the strap attached weighs about 2 pounds. I found that with use the leather softens a bit and the bag slouches so I got a chameleon purse insert/organizer in extra large and that helps keep the shape..but I really don't mind the slouching. I truly hope you found a bag you love at this point. :biggrin: