Tory Burch Boots

Hmmm... usually love TB, but I am not feeling these - for boots they are a bit busy for me and I prefer knee boots -
I'm having trouble visualizing what you would wear them with - what would you wear them with?

Hmmm... usually love TB, but I am not feeling these - for boots they are a bit busy for me and I prefer knee boots -
I'm having trouble visualizing what you would wear them with - what would you wear them with?

That's the thing, I saw Cameron Diaz wearing them on a cover last month and I thought that they were interesting, I like the buckle detail, I purchased TB's Claudia tall boots last year in both the black and coconut color and I just loved them and wore both pair equally and got a ton of compliments on them. I really don't know what I would wear them with. Just wanted to possibly get them before they sold out.

I like them but i don't think you would be able to wear them with a lot of different things! They would look nice with skinny jeans but not with skirts or light coloured jeans i.e. white!!

I like those boots. I cannot see the coconut colour, so I am not sure of that, but I like the black one. I think they will look great with skinnies, leggings, colour tights. Maybe with a pencil skirt?

I am scared to write this, but I was kinda thinking about wearing them with a cutoff jean skirt and a baggier top or loose sweater, even cardy with a longer top underneath. Please don't crucify me for this thought, I do live in California where it is warm...most of the time. I think BF style jean shorts would be cute too.

i really dislike the boots. and the height is kinda awkward IMO, not tall enough to be knee high boots but too tall to be ankle boots. i can't see them being very versatile...

They look pretty good on Cameron - and that outfit you described sounds well contrived a cutoff jean skirt and a baggier top or loose sweater, even cardy with a longer top underneath. I'm picturing it and it's growing on me... if you like them and see them working on you and with your wardrobe - get them :smile::P

I'm not a huge fan, but I tend to lean toward basics.

These have a retro vibe to them, and I think some people can pull them off. They look cool on Cameron Diaz. I can see them purposely matched to a frilly dress. They look very punk/hipster to me though. Wear them wrong, and I'd look like I raided a closet from the 80s, and not in a good way.

I'm not a huge fan, but I tend to lean toward basics.

These have a retro vibe to them, and I think some people can pull them off. They look cool on Cameron Diaz. I can see them purposely matched to a frilly dress. They look very punk/hipster to me though. Wear them wrong, and I'd look like I raided a closet from the 80s, and not in a good way.

Yeah, Im just not so sure about them. I love your idea with the dress though. They just don't sell themselves by themselves, I like them when I see Cameron wearing them, or when the models wear them on the TB website. Thanks for your imput.