Tory burch Black Friday?

I’m really at a loss for words with what direction the TB boutiques seems to be going. I’m assuming that you got that email saying that we were important clients and would have early access to sales . Yet it’s seems to me that the boutiques just didn’t get that message. Why on earth could they not order the bag for you, what’s the point of having a SA assigned to you to assist you if they are basically telling you to go online and purchase it. In the past when I was shopping with a SA, she would personally order items that they didn’t have and have them sent to the house.

I did receive the email but in no ways felt important when calling the boutique. The SA I spoke to almost seemed annoyed that I was calling and indicated the SA that sent the email to me sent emails to many. When I told him I received the email it was specifically stated “Yes she sent a lot of emails out and we are taking orders for her”. Yikes.

I also called TB regular customer service line and they had no clue what I was talking about “client preview”, really making me even more special. They told me I needed a promotion code to order through them for a sale. In the end I ended up calling the OTHER person who sent an email and they were able to locate the bag in a store.. but still couldn’t order online?!

I just purchased my very first Tory bag. I got the Gemini tote in blue dahlia color. I get the emails from them and when that tote debuted I gasped at how pretty it was. It's even prettier on sale AND an additional 30% off! I hope I love it as much as Coach's 1941 line...

Does anyone have anything from the Gemini line? Pros cons? TIA!

It’s still my favorite. I get so many compliments. Wearing the orange tote. I got the large Parker tote to rotate for work but it’s told formal and kinds boring next the Gemini

Reactions: lettuceshop