Tory burch Black Friday?

yea the preview sale was not advertised this year, it was up to SA's to reach out to clientele. it will be 30% off 250 or more. this is not uncommon anymore, its a tactic to get customers to shop in store again, if you are a regular client or have made a connection with an SA you're more likely to get invited to special events and offers.
This makes no sense since I have reached out to a SA and I do enjoy shopping in the boutiques. Also having received this email it makes it seem as if the SA’s know who you are and you would be contacted.

Attachments

• C4C8CF06-5598-4198-8D94-83D82C1E0A34.png
    C4C8CF06-5598-4198-8D94-83D82C1E0A34.png
    220.5 KB · Views: 467
  • 3F16AD1B-45EA-4C4C-A449-ECAC811AB4DA.jpeg
    3F16AD1B-45EA-4C4C-A449-ECAC811AB4DA.jpeg
    278 KB · Views: 458
Well- I'm a pretty darn good client but I'm not going to search out a sales associate to get the early access- so hopefully the code comes tomorrow but if not oh well- move on to the next handbag wishlist

Whats annoying to me is that fact that I called the "dedicated concierge" number on Friday, there was a recording to call back during normal business hours and to leave a message. That was Friday afternoon and I have still not received a call back. So they are not trying very hard to win customers back are they?

I just don't see how I could ever be considered a "good" customer because I HATE shopping in the boutiques and the extra privileges are not conferred to online customers. Today I went to TB at the Westchester Mall. I went specifically to get a McGraw Tote in Boxwood for my admin for Christmas. McGraw totes are excluded from the client preview extra percentage. Parker totes are excluded too. I waited for an SA for like 15 minutes. They were straight up ignoring me. I finally approached someone and they went to check the stock. Their manager intervened to tell me it wasn't on sale. I pulled out my phone and showed them that certain colors were. They rolled their eyes at me and walked away. The only reason I still got the bag was because the SA helping me was really sweet.

I really can't think of a time I've ever had a positive experience in a TB store and my annual spend with them is usually in the 4-figure range. I'm so, so annoyed!!! Pretty sure this is my last boutique purchase ever. I'm not going to get treated like someone is doing me favors when I'm spending my hard earned cash. I hope you all have a better boutique experience than I did.

This.... exactly. I even gave a really negative review and the store manage of Highland Park called me but still NOTHING from anyone on any sales and they act as if they are doing you a favor to help you buy something -- which in most cases is just finding my size, me confirming that it fits and then me paying. Not a hard transaction... UGH Online is so much easier.

And with Neiman's and Saks having so many sales and promo codes (i had one for 20% including beauty from Saks yesterday morning - I got some eye makeup from Trish McEvoy I was going to buy at Nordstrom on a 10x point day LOL- but I could have bought TB with the 20%).... Maybe they only want to help a full price paying customer? LOL

This.... exactly. I even gave a really negative review and the store manage of Highland Park called me but still NOTHING from anyone on any sales and they act as if they are doing you a favor to help you buy something -- which in most cases is just finding my size, me confirming that it fits and then me paying. Not a hard transaction... UGH Online is so much easier.

And with Neiman's and Saks having so many sales and promo codes (i had one for 20% including beauty from Saks yesterday morning - I got some eye makeup from Trish McEvoy I was going to buy at Nordstrom on a 10x point day LOL- but I could have bought TB with the 20%).... Maybe they only want to help a full price paying customer? LOL

Right?! I'm pretty low maintenance and I only go to boutiques to try on and buy tops and coats because I never know how they will fit. I don't understand TB's boutique CS at all and I know so many people in the same boat and don't even get me started on how many people I've turned on to the brand. It's really turning me off on the brand completely especially since the quality of their flats have gone way downhill as they are using a cheap coated leather on shoes that cost $200+ (Minnie, Reva, Liana).

Reactions: lettuceshop
Right?! I'm pretty low maintenance and I only go to boutiques to try on and buy tops and coats because I never know how they will fit. I don't understand TB's boutique CS at all and I know so many people in the same boat and don't even get me started on how many people I've turned on to the brand. It's really turning me off on the brand completely especially since the quality of their flats have gone way downhill as they are using a cheap coated leather on shoes that cost $200+ (Minnie, Reva, Liana).
I see store closures in their future and for me shopping online is much more convenient since my nearest store is 1:5 hrs away.

I had 2 random SA’s email me for client preview, one from a store I had never shopped before and the other from the store I used to shop but haven’t been to for years since moving. I always purchase online and not only through TB, but also Nordstrom’s, Saks, etc. When I called to do my special “client preview” they couldn’t order the bag even though it was online (3 left). They said it had to come from a store. None of this made any sense to me.

Also, I assume anyone could have called and said they received an email because the SA who sent me the email wasn’t there and they said they were taking orders over the phone for each other.

I just purchased my very first Tory bag. I got the Gemini tote in blue dahlia color. I get the emails from them and when that tote debuted I gasped at how pretty it was. It's even prettier on sale AND an additional 30% off! I hope I love it as much as Coach's 1941 line...

Does anyone have anything from the Gemini line? Pros cons? TIA!

I had 2 random SA’s email me for client preview, one from a store I had never shopped before and the other from the store I used to shop but haven’t been to for years since moving. I always purchase online and not only through TB, but also Nordstrom’s, Saks, etc. When I called to do my special “client preview” they couldn’t order the bag even though it was online (3 left). They said it had to come from a store. None of this made any sense to me.

Also, I assume anyone could have called and said they received an email because the SA who sent me the email wasn’t there and they said they were taking orders over the phone for each other.
I’m really at a loss for words with what direction the TB boutiques seems to be going. I’m assuming that you got that email saying that we were important clients and would have early access to sales . Yet it’s seems to me that the boutiques just didn’t get that message. Why on earth could they not order the bag for you, what’s the point of having a SA assigned to you to assist you if they are basically telling you to go online and purchase it. In the past when I was shopping with a SA, she would personally order items that they didn’t have and have them sent to the house.