Torn between two lovers....

OMG I can't believe u reference pride and prejudice my fav book of all time :smile: I go for mr darcy and the red orange lamb ;) stability in men to pay for the craziness in handbag lol
I know, I LOVE that book too. As much as I love the bags....maybe.
i have THAT same red bag and the funny thing is i got it after the red yellow and bleu roi from cruise. i also have fuschia. and i got it only after deciding not to get the nature flap... kind of random afterthought like i had paid but... and let me tell you i am trying to pare down my collection and this one is always on keeps list... even tho it was kind of bought by accident without much thought or longing... you may be shocked but it could be that i sell 10c red patent before getting rid of this one! it's a neat color! me loves! get that one! the other certainly is pretty but this red is a good one imho :smile:
That's really great to hear, pls. I do not like burgundy or dark red at all (probably the only color I'm not a fan of) but I love me a bright blue or orange based red. That red patent is lovely! Glad to know you would keep this one over it for sure.
Hmmmmm, that's a tough one! I really do love the red-orange color although I'm not much of a color person. But, if it were me I'd go for the latte. Even though I might love the fun red-orange for a while I would predictably tire of it quickly and want something more 'stable.' ;)
AH! Stilettos you are killing me. You're right of course....I wish I could have both......
i want to say in its defense while it is definitely red-orangey it's kind of neutral. more neutral than a red red i feel like... because it's orangey but not... sorry i am so unclear--i juts love this bag and it was a surprise to me how well it works!!!
I do have to agree with you a bit on this, pls. It is a bright bag, but the color almost reminds me of the Hermes orange? You know, a neutral bright?

Thanks to you all! I'm buying the red!!!! I will post pics once I have a new camera:yahoo:

They are both gorgeous bags....I love the brushed gold hardware and lambskin is amazing...I know red is more popular, but the brown looks delicious (and actually looks like latte/chocolate!) so brown gets a vote from me :smile:

If it was a medium, it would be red. For the jumbo, latte!!

I used to have a red flap which went with a lot of my grey outfits... now I prefer beigey warm with grey. My tastes have mellowed I think..