Torn between two bags.. help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixiepeach

Mar 1, 2010
Hi Everyone :smile:

I am so torn between two bal bags!! I was planning on purchasing a Sang City in mid-April but I just came across another limited color city style that I really LOVE. It's brand new and I'm not sure I'll come across it again.

I could put Sang on the backburner but I'm afraid I won't be able to find one brand new in late August when I'd probably be able to make another purchase :confused1::confused1:.

which limited color? I think you should go with the one you really love!!! and I think red comes pretty often so I think you would be able to still get it..even in stores...

Ok, this is how you decide. If I say you can only save one of them from the wood chipper machine or lose both of them forever if you can't pick, which one would it be? That's the one you should get.

Ok, this is how you decide. If I say you can only save one of them from the wood chipper machine or lose both of them forever if you can't pick, which one would it be? That's the one you should get.

I love that!
I will remember when I have to sell another of my bags to fund another purchase:biggrin:

woah! Brutal... But effective!!!! I would have saved myself lots of trouble if I had known this mantra!

What is the other limited color city? Without knowing which color it is, I still think you should get this, the Sang will be available for a long time so you can get this later on;)

Status
Not open for further replies.