Top Chef 4 - Chicago

I think Mark is my favorite atm. Anyone who can use Vegimite and get away with it is super! I also like Manuel just because I love the food at Dos Caminos. I find Andrew interesting and humorous. Oh and their house is spectacular!

And what is up with all the peeps from San Francisco? I have nothing against the city, but it seems that half the contestants are from there. hmmmmmm

So, I watched it tonight...I love this show! I can't remember his name..but the guy who was pissed that the other guy got his deep dish pan...looks like either he is a tweaker or has severe ADD! And it seems like the asian guy is a replica of Hung from the previous season..kinda arrogant like. I can tell there will be drama! Can't wait to watch the next episode!

Such a great show. Sooo glad it's back!!! I did fall asleep from like 10:20 through 10:59 (haha) - but I did see that whiny girl get the boot! Yay! "I'm not here to make friends...I'm just here to cook." Yeah, all the people that say that either go away real quick or spend their entire time of the season being miserable and making everyone else miserable. She was a pill.

I'm so ashamed! I've never had deep dish pizza- can you believe it? DH says that it's a character flaw. :P But some of the things they cooked in the first episode looked sooo yummy. I want to go on a foodie binge in Chicago.

So, is it just me or does everytime you watch this show it makes you want to eat? I mean I am pregnant and all and wanna eat all the time but when I watch this show I REALLY wanna eat....it's 11pm here lol.

LOL the sad thing is, I have to force myself to eat right now. Still in my first trimester and food is just not that great right now :sad: But anytime I watch this show, omg give me some of whatever....another fav...Paula Dean Ya'll...LOVE HER!!