Took my Bleeker duffle back and look what I got! I love it!

That is a great looking bag, the leather looks wonderful and I like that shade of brown. I could only see a bit of the hardware in the pic showing the lining but rose coloured gold, that is tdf!

I joined this board AFTER I finally tracked down my Delphine...came here on the hunt for a photo to send a friend of mine as it can't be seen on the Coach website anymore..... wish I had come here FIRST so I could have snagged a whiskey. My SA here in Maui told me where to call, but by the time I got in touch with them, they only had 2 of the bags left. I got the raw leather version, and it is being shipped to me. They sold 3 whiskeys yesterday, and had a winter white one early this afternoon, with a peach (I think) lining.

I was hoping for Whiskey or Black, but got the sense that time was running out to get one AT ALL and I jumped on it ! It should be here in about a week. Seems like they are scattered...the SA in the Bleeker Street store told me they were only in 3 locations (?) in the US.

I joined this board AFTER I finally tracked down my Delphine...came here on the hunt for a photo to send a friend of mine as it can't be seen on the Coach website anymore..... wish I had come here FIRST so I could have snagged a whiskey. My SA here in Maui told me where to call, but by the time I got in touch with them, they only had 2 of the bags left. I got the raw leather version, and it is being shipped to me. They sold 3 whiskeys yesterday, and had a winter white one early this afternoon, with a peach (I think) lining.

I was hoping for Whiskey or Black, but got the sense that time was running out to get one AT ALL and I jumped on it ! It should be here in about a week. Seems like they are scattered...the SA in the Bleecker Street store told me they were only in 3 locations (?) in the US.
Yes, only 3 locations!

First at NYC Flagship (57th & Madison) and Rodeo Drive, CA. Then a small quantity that had been held aside for the new Legacy Boutique (Bleecker St, NYC) were available to purchase when they opened in October.

I hope you love it. And if you wear it into your local COACH boutique be prepared for a little bit of attention! One day when I wore mine they actually asked to see the lining, so I removed all of my accessories so I could pull out the lining to show.

She's a Beauty, Enjoy!:tup:

For the girls who own this bag, is it lightweight?

Also, it looks like it doesn't zip shut. Is that true?

I'm in love with this bag, and it seems like there are some available in parchment, but I live nowhere near the two boutiques where this is available, so I'm trying to get as much info as possible from you guys.

TIA!!