Too much alike?

I felt this way at first so I sold my damier ebene Speedy. I totally regret it. I miss this bag and now I feel that are different enough. I say that you should definitely get it.

I'm not really a fan of the Azur, it's too light in my opinion... My friend has a 25 in that print and it has denim color transfer all over it. I'd go for the Ebene. It looks very lush! Also, you won't have to worry about color transfer on the exterior of the bag.

sophiae- true. I was worried about color transfer. I showed the ebene to a couple of friends and they thought it looked too much like my mono. I was thinking about getting the zippy wallet but I think I am going to hold off and get the damier ebene first!

sophiae- true. I was worried about color transfer. I showed the ebene to a couple of friends and they thought it looked too much like my mono. I was thinking about getting the zippy wallet but I think I am going to hold off and get the damier ebene first!

To a non LV lover, the mono and ebene will just look like 2 brown bags. But I think they are totally different. I have speedies in both prints. Go for it!