Too many gray(ish) colors????

Personally I do think etain (GHW) lindy can co-exist with your etoupe B and graphite evie, especially the ghw will make it different to you rtwo other grey H bags, different HW is enough to achieve a different style, when pariing with different (gold vs silver) jelelleries, etc.... So, i would personally stick to neutral if this is what you like.

I also think gris mouette would make a lovely lindy, i am currently trying to hunt down one in London since they are so hard to come by and my SA dont have any in Gris mouette for months now ( i dont know if she is lying or not !! )

Reactions: califl and Julide
I want to thank each of your for your input! I really appreciate it!!

After thinking this over (wayyyy too much, to be honest), I've come to the conclusion that I think I will get the Etain w/ GHW despite my current collection of grays. The reality is, I love that color combination and I know I would use it all the time. I found myself almost forcing myself to love other colors but they just weren't... me. I want to get something I will constantly reach for (without fear unlike how I am with light bags) and I feel the Etain is the right fit for me. Is it a bit redundant considering what I already own? Yea... but at this price point I need to be in love. Also, since each bag is in a completely different design I feel a bit better about it. Truth is, I rarely use my B these days due to needing my hands at all times with two little kids and my Evelyne is awesome but quite dark for spring/summer (though truthfully, that has never really stopped me from using it year round). This Lindy will hopefully be a nice and practical addition to my collection.

Again, thank you so much! I really value all of your opinions!!

Never enough grey!!! I own Gris Mouette Kelly, Gris Mouette Constance, Etoupe Kelly, Etoupe Birkin, Etain Birkin, Bleu Glacier Kelly & Gris T Birkin. Wouldn't change a thing love them all! I would love to add Graphite some day too! Hardware and sizes vary, but I just love grey!! However, I do own other colors like red, bleu, etc.
Buy what YOU love & what works for YOU! Not someone else! Your wearing it and your paying for it!! [emoji5]

Reactions: Mindi B and Julide
I want to thank each of your for your input! I really appreciate it!!

After thinking this over (wayyyy too much, to be honest), I've come to the conclusion that I think I will get the Etain w/ GHW despite my current collection of grays. The reality is, I love that color combination and I know I would use it all the time. I found myself almost forcing myself to love other colors but they just weren't... me. I want to get something I will constantly reach for (without fear unlike how I am with light bags) and I feel the Etain is the right fit for me. Is it a bit redundant considering what I already own? Yea... but at this price point I need to be in love. Also, since each bag is in a completely different design I feel a bit better about it. Truth is, I rarely use my B these days due to needing my hands at all times with two little kids and my Evelyne is awesome but quite dark for spring/summer (though truthfully, that has never really stopped me from using it year round). This Lindy will hopefully be a nice and practical addition to my collection.

Again, thank you so much! I really value all of your opinions!!

good conclusion

Reactions: CBZ
Get what you really love and think will use. It doesn't matter that another color is more popular if you will not use it. I also love grays and have Etoupe, Gold, Gris Mouette and Etain! 50 shades of gray for me, please. If you want slight changes, a current color that is a gray blue is Blue Agate- it's blue but subtle and not as dark as Blue Nuit. Good luck!

Reactions: CBZ and Julide
She arrived!!!! I think it's a good sign when the Fedex guy unexpectedly comes twice in one day instead of you having to go pick it up 30min away. Also a good sign: when you literally gasp when you open the dust bag. Without further delay... my Lindy 30 in Etain with GHW (I apologize for the closet pics). Totally in love and no doubt I made the right decision :hbeat:

Thanks again for everyone's input!!!

Attachments

• IMG_6224.JPG
    IMG_6224.JPG
    209.7 KB · Views: 754
  • IMG_6228.JPG
    IMG_6228.JPG
    169.4 KB · Views: 686
  • IMG_6229.JPG
    IMG_6229.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 825
  • IMG_6227.JPG
    IMG_6227.JPG
    214.5 KB · Views: 683
She arrived!!!! I think it's a good sign when the Fedex guy unexpectedly comes twice in one day instead of you having to go pick it up 30min away. Also a good sign: when you literally gasp when you open the dust bag. Without further delay... my Lindy 30 in Etain with GHW (I apologize for the closet pics). Totally in love and no doubt I made the right decision :hbeat:

Thanks again for everyone's input!!!
Your bag is beautiful. I gasped opening my Evelyne tpm in Bleu Paon and I completely understand what you mean. Congrats !!!!!!!!

Reactions: CBZ
My 'gray' family (pardon the plastic packaging on my new Lindy and the lazy photo set up). Just wanted to display the color difference in case anyone has been torn like me. Etoupe is clearly more brown-ish than Etain and Graphite. They're in the same family but with 3 totally different styles I feel confident I'll use them all.

Attachments

• IMG_6247.JPG
    IMG_6247.JPG
    208 KB · Views: 691
  • IMG_6249.JPG
    IMG_6249.JPG
    221.9 KB · Views: 739
My 'gray' family (pardon the plastic packaging on my new Lindy and the lazy photo set up). Just wanted to display the color difference in case anyone has been torn like me. Etoupe is clearly more brown-ish than Etain and Graphite. They're in the same family but with 3 totally different styles I feel confident I'll use them all.
I like your Evelyne very much. Do you think the color is too close too black ?