Too formal for crossbody?

NZA

Jul 29, 2008
Hi,
Its been a long time since I've been on this forum but I need to ask the experts :smile: I was in Saks the other day and they had their "new" Saint Laurent Paris bags out. I say new in quotes cause as you know, many of the bags are the same, but with a different label. I came across a small (or mini) Muse 2 with a long strap. I thought it was adorable and made an impulse purchase. What do you think? I've been looking for a crossbody bag. Is it too "formal" a bag to be worn crossbody? Should I get the Bal town instead? I love the mini cabas chyc but the strap is a bit too short for a crossbody.

I've attached a couple of photos.

TIA!
NZA

Attachments

• muse2.JPG
    muse2.JPG
    162 KB · Views: 500
  • Muse2 2.JPG
    Muse2 2.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 430
It's beautiful! I see your point about the dressiness of the bag, but I think you should follow your gut! If you like it cross-body, keep it. It's definitely a great size for a portable cross-body bag.

Hi,
Its been a long time since I've been on this forum but I need to ask the experts :smile: I was in Saks the other day and they had their "new" Saint Laurent Paris bags out. I say new in quotes cause as you know, many of the bags are the same, but with a different label. I came across a small (or mini) Muse 2 with a long strap. I thought it was adorable and made an impulse purchase. What do you think? I've been looking for a crossbody bag. Is it too "formal" a bag to be worn crossbody? Should I get the Bal town instead? I love the mini cabas chyc but the strap is a bit too short for a crossbody.

I've attached a couple of photos.

TIA!
NZA
I never would have thought of the Muse II as a cross-body bag, but I really like it! It looks much better than the mini-CC for this purpose too. Urban chyc all the way :smile:

I love it, it's adorable! Definitely like it more than the Bal town.

I've been eyeing this purse on NAP for a few days now.. Would you mind posting more mod pics? And how tall are you? I'm 5'7" and unsure if I'd be able to wear it cross-body... :thinking:

I love it, it's adorable! Definitely like it more than the Bal town.

I've been eyeing this purse on NAP for a few days now.. Would you mind posting more mod pics? And how tall are you? I'm 5'7" and unsure if I'd be able to wear it cross-body... :thinking:
Yoda143 - I'm barely 5'1" so I'm quite short. The strap is not adjustable so its actually too long for me to wear as a shoulder bag. Given you're 5'7, it may hit you at your bum :smile: It hits me a bit lower than that. I'll try to take a few more photos tonight!