Too Faced Talk

Oooh cute palette! I love the Too Faced Naturals palette. Too Faced eye shadows are just as pigmented and buttery as Urban Decay. And I find with some of The Too Faced shadows there is less fall out as compared to Urban Decay.

I don't recommend not grabbing it when you can in case it sells out early!

I probably will end up buying it first! lol Did that with last year's holiday palette!

Oooh cute palette! I love the Too Faced Naturals palette. Too Faced eye shadows are just as pigmented and buttery as Urban Decay. And I find with some of The Too Faced shadows there is less fall out as compared to Urban Decay.

I love UD but sometimes the fall out can be kind of too much like the Vice palette. So far I haven't had major fall out issues with any of my TF shadows. You are totally right their shadows are just as pigmented as UD and so much more so than Dior and YSL which I used to wear before I got into TF shadows.

Yay, a Too Faced thread.

I picked up two more sweetheart blushes today, so now I have all but the new peach one.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458441726.685104.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1458441787.129006.jpg

I've been more into Too Faced than Dior ever since I got Le Grande Chateau at Christmas. Since then I've gone a little crazy. I got the Chocolate Bar palette, the Chocolate Bon Bons palette, the Lip Injection, Melted lipstick in the shade Melted Candy, the Borderline Lip Pencil, La Creme lipstick in the shades Sugar Daddy and Naked Dolly, and the Better than Sex mascara. I have three more La Creme on the way and I will probably pick up the Mr Right brush and all the new peach stuff at some point. Too Faced has kind of taken over my collection.

Their packaging is so adorable. Just look at these blushes. It's more blush than I will ever use, but it's so pretty that I don't care.