toni's ears are calcaire! see my pics!

toni22

O.G.
May 4, 2006
hi guys! i finally was able to take some pics of my new mint condition calcaire city that i found on ebay a few weeks back. I think some of you saw this one. the ebay pics were not so great. the bag is fantastic!! I could not be happier. it is truely mint! not a sign of use at all. I have had such great luck on ebay lately... Meeting all sorts of really fantastic sellers. anyway.. back to the bag.. I always wanted a calcaire city.. white with pink undertones. I always thougth that toni my french bulldog was calcaire... he is definitely white with pink undertones! and now i have proof!! Calcaire is truely a beautiful color.. and this bag is so soft... i had to stuff it to take pics. it is so slouchy!! just perfect! I also put in a pic of my black city... I love these bags together because i love the contrasting hardware... brass on a light bag.. and silver on a dark bag. The hardware really stands out. enjoy the pics! and if anyone out there has a calcaire, or another light bag and has some tips on prepping her for use.. i would love some advice. I have the apple spray, but have not sprayed her yet.

enjoy! and congrats on all those fab new bags i am reading about!
ps toni did not enjoy posing with the bag.. he was scared!

toni22:flowers:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 108
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 106
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 95
Toni and your City are a perfect match! Love them both! I have a pale rose purse and a white Twiggy and I used the Apple Guard spray protectant on them.

Kat said:
Toni and your City are a perfect match! Love them both! I have a pale rose purse and a white Twiggy and I used the Apple Guard spray protectant on them.

thanks Kat! so i should go ahead and spray the handles real good. There was mention of some other product the other day in a thread,, shining monkey, that the LV girls were using on their handles. I am pretty careful with my bags. i am sure the apple spray will be fine. i will also use the shoulder strap as much as possible too!

Goldensx5 said:
Beautificus!! I love it (and Toni is soo sweet)! Also think your black city is TDF (the two together are such a pretty contrast). Thanks for posting the pics!

thank you so much! the black one is still my fav. the one i use every day! its so broken in... but so well made... hope it lasts forever!