Toms

I still see many people wearing them, my daughter loves them, she's on her 5th pair, she's still growing so we need a new pair every 6 months. I'll ask her if she wants to try something new, she always says no, she loves Toms, she says they are very comfortable.

I love Toms, have two pairs. Perfect for work (I need to be on my feet for 7-8 hours so good shoes is everything). And the best thing is that I can wear them witout socks and not get blisters :P

Can't answer your question about the ballet flats but wanted to add my thoughts on TOMS canvas shoes. Junk. Last summer I bought a pair (authentic, direct from the TOMS website) and they didn't last a month. Granted, canvas shoes are not known for their longevity but I bought another pair of cheap canvas shoes right at the same time and they held up much, much better. The material just above the right heel on the TOMS shoes wore out (I assume from wear from driving). I would never buy another pair.

I have several pair of Toms that are years old that are in great shape but then I rotate through shoes all the time so maybe they just haven't had a chance to get "worn".

I do have the new Stella wedge and I love them. The first time I wore them I did wind up with blisters on my baby toes but no trouble after that. They're much dressier than the old wedges.

I have an old glitter pair from like ~2008ish and they've held up really well. I bought a duplicate pair but from 2010ish, and I noticed that they and every pair I've bought subsequently have been "one season" shoes too, and that their detailing and types of rubber on the soles is actually different than my original pair.

I started wearing them in 2007 thanks to some promo from my favorite band, lol. I've probably had close to 25 pairs of different styles. I always got a lot of use out of them. But, I hadn't bought a pair since 2014 until this year. I've only wore them once but I did notice a difference in the soles. I'm not sure how they'll hold up.

To answer the ballet flat question: I have a pair (Jutti) and I love mine. They were comfortable from the start. They're older, so I can't say how the newer ones are but they do still sell the Juttis on the website. I like the way they look on my feet. I have flat feet, but they're not necessarily wide and I am "plus sized." I love pairing them with skinny jeans. Hope that helps!

the soles changed again... wonder if they will last longer
I started wearing them in 2007 thanks to some promo from my favorite band, lol. I've probably had close to 25 pairs of different styles. I always got a lot of use out of them. But, I hadn't bought a pair since 2014 until this year. I've only wore them once but I did notice a difference in the soles. I'm not sure how they'll hold up.

To answer the ballet flat question: I have a pair (Jutti) and I love mine. They were comfortable from the start. They're older, so I can't say how the newer ones are but they do still sell the Juttis on the website. I like the way they look on my feet. I have flat feet, but they're not necessarily wide and I am "plus sized." I love pairing them with skinny jeans. Hope that helps!
thanks a lot. that helped!

Reactions: areyoulistening