Tom Ford or PS?

May 29, 2013
Hello! I'm looking for a new crossbody bag as I recently sold my Mulberry Alexa. PS has been on my mind, but I saw the Tom Ford Jennifer bag, and I love it as well. What do you all think???
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410109701.532852.jpg

I was thinking about the large PS1 in all black. I'm looking at the TF in the large size with the adjustable strap.

The price isn't a problem for me, but I just can't decide. I love the TF, but I have a Marc Jacobs bag that's kind of similar. I don't have anything like the PS.
Maybe I'll just get both...

Hello! I'm looking for a new crossbody bag as I recently sold my Mulberry Alexa. PS has been on my mind, but I saw the Tom Ford Jennifer bag, and I love it as well. What do you all think???
View attachment 2743197

I was thinking about the large PS1 in all black. I'm looking at the TF in the large size with the adjustable strap.

I bought this bag at the beginning of the year; I got it for a great price on sale at Neimans and price matched another 25% from Bergdorfs. Before I purchased it, I looked at the smaller size which I loved but I couldn't justify the $1500 difference. It is a big bigger bag but it is weighted so nicely and sits on the shoulder perfectly. Hold out for a sale price, they do go on sale....beautiful bag tho.

What color Jennifer did you purchase? Did you get the large? I've been looking at this bag again recently as I've seen a few go on sale and was wondering how it has held up? Did yours come with the adjustable strap?
Do you use it as your everyday bag? Sorry for so many questions, but there isnt too much info on this bag!