Tokidoki Lover's Tokidoki Collection!

I can't believe that we didn't think of not using the coin part of the denaro earlier...what's wrong w/us??

Don't tell me you had a bambino purse that you sold on ebay? That's the purse I'm trying to get my sister...it's her fav style! :graucho:

envii toki and tokilicious jenny- YUP! I did end up selling it on ebay! It funded my new ciao ciao foresta bag!! :biggrin: I got a little more than I thought... but yeah, I just sold my SIGNED bambino in playground. I just didnt use it because it was too small!

envii toki and tokilicious jenny- YUP! I did end up selling it on ebay! It funded my new ciao ciao foresta bag!! :biggrin: I got a little more than I thought... but yeah, I just sold my SIGNED bambino in playground. I just didnt use it because it was too small!
Man, I wish I had known...my sister :heart: 's the bambino and her bday is next month! I'd have bought it from u!!! :graucho: How much was your ciao ciao did you get it in the macy's sale??

You are ADDICTED to ebay...ADDICTED I say!!! :boxing:
At least we know ciao ciao really = ciao ciao...it's not like a secret code or a formula for other things such as zucca = bambione + canguro!! LOL!!

LOL OMG I know!! I am both addicted to ebay and I dont want to quit!! Its just so much cheaper to buy from ebay than to purchase them here!! I am now officially on the hunt for soya and choco milk, and then my collection is complete!! :yahoo:

In fact! More pics, these are still a little outdated because I have six minons now, not three, and two more shirts are in the mail!! :biggrin:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/MrsAmore/ciaoforesta.jpg

frontciao.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/MrsAmore/frontciao.jpg

backforesta.jpg

toys.jpg

LOL OMG I know!! I am both addicted to ebay and I dont want to quit!! Its just so much cheaper to buy from ebay than to purchase them here!! I am now officially on the hunt for soya and choco milk, and then my collection is complete!! :yahoo:
Well if it's cheaper to ebay than it is to shop in the stores there...then I say GO FOR IT!! :boxing: I ordered soya milk in an open box b/c I have to have that for my sis for her birthday. I also ordered leche in an open box. The only other guy I want is 2% but I'll be okay if I don't get it. I have 2 more blind boxes coming in the mail and then I'm done w/them. Unless I see them in a store somewhere...I can't keep ordering them online...my BF is going to KILL me!! I :heart: soya milk, she's cute!! I hope I get one for myself in the blind box.:graucho: