Tokidoki Leo Print & New Bag Styles

I was told that Happy Six in L.A. is expecting their shipment of the Leo's tomorrow. They are really nice there and are willing to help with print placement. They also will do phone orders for customers who don't live in the L.A. area!

I ordered this Serena from Pulse. I can't wait until it arrives in the mail.

leoserena2.jpg

So, I went by Happy Six in West L.A. today and they have the Leo print out. It is so much cuter in person than in the pictures I had seen. It has really cute pink detail and the brown leather looks really nice. The people at Happy Six are really nice and helpful when picking out print placements. They also have a store in El Segundo that I was told should be getting their Leo bags tomorrow.

I was told that they also do phone orders and will help with print placement over the phone (310) 479-5363.

They also had out the tokidoki ombra bags (the all black ones). They aren't my favorites personally, I prefer prints.

The new styles are amazing though. I am so buying one....

ohhh i love the leopard!!! im such a huge fan of these! im hoping to get the measurements of the marina .. that bag looks awesome and so perfect for me! i hope macys gets them as its wayy easier for me to return ..