TokiDoki hotel room ;)

Liberté

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
I thought this would be something for all you Tokidoki maniacs. :smile:

tokidokidooii0.jpg

It's from Fox Hotel in Copenhagen! Tokidoki designed this room himself, and these are his thoughts on it:

Positive change. Simone is a great traveller and also loves the nomad life so he is happy to be working on hotel rooms that he himself would like to stay in and hopes too that his guests will wake up in them with a smile in the mornings. “tokidoki means ‘sometimes’ in Japanese. I chose ‘sometimes’ because everyone waits for moments that change one's destiny. tokidoki is the hope that gives us the strength to face a new day and dream something positive – that something magical will happen to us.”

http://www.hotelfox.dk/rooms/204.html

That reminds me of the room he did for the little girl on Extreme Makeover Home Edition. I didn't even realize it was him doing the "anime" room until they showed the picture he did above the girl's bed. I almost fell over when I realized that it was Simone and he had done a Toki room for her!!!

okay, so has anyone seen the pirata window display? it is tooooooo cute, it has a curtain for the backdrop and its the cutest thing i have ever seen!!!

ooooh yes i did..it even has a lil pirate boat! ..i asked an SA about what are they going to do with it after they are done with the collaborations...they said they are going to put it away in their warehouse!! i asked if i could keep it, but they said no sorry that costed them lots of money to make it...:sad:

okay, so has anyone seen the pirata window display? it is tooooooo cute, it has a curtain for the backdrop and its the cutest thing i have ever seen!!!
Where is the window display, Lesportsac stores?? I got my toki pirata from Lesportsac LasVegas but there was nothing exciting in the window ... :wtf: maybe b/c that store had just opened?? :shrugs:

He should design a coffee lovers hotel room and have all the lattes in there in heaven w/pink haired girl and NO MOMOBELLAPEACHES ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!! :graucho: