Tokidoki chicken purse

Q: does this come with a chicken key chain? cause you know, since the other prints come with the bear. i was wondering, if a chicken keychain comes with it? thanks! Sep-21-07
A: sorry not chicken key chain with the item

i was down for a bidding war, but now that i know not chicken key chain with the item... i'll just have to wait for the next one!

tachikomatic i LOVE your signature. you are hilarious :roflmfao:

And my favorite:

Q: im confused on the size of this, it says 12*12, so its a foot by a foot? please clarify, as that seems rather large. thanks.

A: Excuse me to reply later because I went for a business trip. it's 12cm*12cm

this thread and this quote especially had me cracking up!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I want to ask a silly stupid question like ;

"I love the size and colors of the wallet but do you have it with any other animals? Because I am scared of chickens. They're mean and chase me. And I don't want to have a scary wallet in my purse because then I might runaway from my purse. And then what would happen to the chickens?"

or

"I love the size and colors of the wallet but do you have it with any other animals? Because I love to eat chickens. They are delicious. And I don't want to eat my wallet."

LoL sorry it's 2am here and I get odd when it's late.. I would like to see her face when she reads this. I wonder how it would translate to in Chinese. hehe :upsidedown::P:upsidedown:

Ok, which one of you asked about the Chicken Key Chain? HILLARIOUS!!!!!

Q: does this come with a chicken key chain? cause you know, since the other prints come with the bear. i was wondering, if a chicken keychain comes with it? thanks! Sep-21-07
A: sorry not chicken key chain with the item,

LOL! I asked that. Lmao. I can't beleieve she put it up

I want to ask a silly stupid question like ;

"I love the size and colors of the wallet but do you have it with any other animals? Because I am scared of chickens. They're mean and chase me. And I don't want to have a scary wallet in my purse because then I might runaway from my purse. And then what would happen to the chickens?"

or

"I love the size and colors of the wallet but do you have it with any other animals? Because I love to eat chickens. They are delicious. And I don't want to eat my wallet."

LoL sorry it's 2am here and I get odd when it's late.. I would like to see her face when she reads this. I wonder how it would translate to in Chinese. hehe :upsidedown::P:upsidedown:

you should! :biggrin:

Darn! I'm on my Mac at home and I don't have Chinese language typing tools... otherwise I'd have that translated in a jiffy!

"我愛錢包的大小和顏色但您有它與任何其它動物嗎? 由於我愛吃雞。他們是可口的。並且我不想要吃我的錢包。"

With a little help from Babelfish - here you go, you should definitely give it a go!!!

I almost choked on my breakfast while reading this thread because I was laughing so hard. Some of you ladies should consider doing stand-up comedy!! I'm bookmarking this thread-- too bad we can't make it a stickie for when anyone needs a good laugh.

I found my next Toki purchase:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lesportsac-Toki...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Now I know you all want the chicken purse too, but too bad. The chicken purse and I are meant to be together forever. Don't bother bidding against me - there is no reason for an ugly bidding war to ensue. The chicken purse is mine! So there, consider yourselves told! ;)

Seriously....WTH? Chickens??? Ack!

OMG...you are so funny :roflmfao:

Its actually kind of a cute print...I think I saw it on the LeSportsac web site.

OMG, I see some more of you are sending questions to her.

Q: Will you have any bags with the orange on the outside and chickens on the inside? If so, will those bags have the chicken key chain?Sep-22-07
A: orange on the inside and chickens on the outside.No chicken key chain with the bag.thankyou.

Q: Hello! Can you tell me how much money can fit into this chicken purse please? Thank you.Sep-22-07
A: At least 15 face value of 100 US dollars,I think.thankyou

:roflmfao::roflmfao: