Tokidoki at t j maxx

Bunnyville

Nov 28, 2007
My local TJ Maxx in NC had some tokidoki bags in the leo print--pretty cheap. 39.99 for the bacio, $49.99 for the imagini, and the others were all 49.99 or 59.99. they didn't have that many and that was the only print. i wonder if they started out with more? if they will get more prints? the belt bags were $59.99.

that's what i was wondering. i'd love to find some geometric girl stuff!!! i would have bought a bag if they had better prints. i just can't get that excited over the leo print.

Hi ,
I was at Nordstrom rack in Glendale this.. they just put out a bunch of Geometric girl bags..I am buying my first so I figured I would check it ou when I called and a salesperson said they just came off the truck today ...They have the tiny phone bag ( sorry still learning all the names..) the laptop,two sorriso's ,one ragazza, serena ,bacio ,yikes there were a bunch of styles..anyway ,if you live in the area head over and see ...the prices ranged from 69$-100 something ..I remember the serena was 98 or so...

There was also one black and white tokidoki bag ..hadnt seen that one on any sites I was searching this week

also macy's had a few marked down an extra 25% off..