Tokidoki at t j maxx

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My local TJ Maxx in NC had some tokidoki bags in the leo print--pretty cheap. 39.99 for the bacio, $49.99 for the imagini, and the others were all 49.99 or 59.99. they didn't have that many and that was the only print. i wonder if they started out with more? if they will get more prints? the belt bags were $59.99.

2. I will go and check out my local TJ's tomorrow. I wonder why the belt bag was one of the more expensive? I would think it would be the least popular. Thank you for posting! :biggrin:

3. My marshalls had some also :smile:

4. I went to Marshalls yesterday and saw about 2 or 3 of them but didn't bother to check the price :P

5. The only Tokidoki my TJ Maxx had was the Melodia for $19.99. They only had one and of course I bought it. Very cute!

6. You got such a great deal on your melodia! I paid $25 for my Leo Melodia at the last LeSportsac sample sale.

7. I saw some Matita at our TJ Maxx too in the imagini and belt bag....mostly leo though.

8. Thanks for the post. I will have to check my TJ Maxx

9. anyone find anything besides leo?

10. that's what i was wondering. i'd love to find some geometric girl stuff!!! i would have bought a bag if they had better prints. i just can't get that excited over the leo print.

11. Hi ,
    I was at Nordstrom rack in Glendale this.. they just put out a bunch of Geometric girl bags..I am buying my first so I figured I would check it ou when I called and a salesperson said they just came off the truck today ...They have the tiny phone bag ( sorry still learning all the names..) the laptop,two sorriso's ,one ragazza, serena ,bacio ,yikes there were a bunch of styles..anyway ,if you live in the area head over and see ...the prices ranged from 69$-100 something ..I remember the serena was 98 or so...

There was also one black and white tokidoki bag ..hadnt seen that one on any sites I was searching this week

also macy's had a few marked down an extra 25% off..

12. the sample site has the IMAGINI - GEOMETRIC GIRL for 75

13. nothing at the store in daly city, ca

14. Which one in NC?? I live in Fayetteville

15. Durham, on 15-501, but that was weeks ago. i don't think they have them anymore.:sad: