Toki Idol from Pulse

im totally entering! i think its silly that people should be detered just because it may or may not mostly be based on "quantity" of bags - not everyone can afford to have every bag that they want, that doesnt make them any less of a toki fan! I say, if you wanna go for it, then DO IT! Its free, i mean, what do you have to lose?

It's gotta be 80x80 or smaller..and less than 6kb or something...it's really too small, but ehhh the admin can change that...hahha....they should actually -- i had a hard time too lol.

I managed to make it 80x80 but then I still had to try to make it less than 6kb and that's where I ran into a problem. I'll try again tomorrow ... I will conquer this!! lol

I think I will sign up just for FUN cuz it'll suck if no one signs up with the thought that "someone else" will win.... hehehe maybe i'm just REALLY distracting myself and procrastinating instead of STUDYING. :jammin:

You know what they should have done they should have had the contest be whoever has the best Toki outfit.

You could wear a shirt, hat, jewelry and carry a coordinating bag. That seems more fair to me and more original.

blah, i just re-read the rules... you have to take a pic WITH the collection. Unless I can get a good shot with the camera timer, I'd have to ask the bf to take a pic of me with the bags... and well, there's KINDA 4 bags that he doesn't know about! :s oopsies!

let's hope i can get a good shot - or a friend - to take the pic!