Tods from NM the Book

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I've been playing with my scanner and thought I would post some pics to tPF. This picture is in Neiman Marcus the Book Sept 2006.

Tods Blue calfskin $1490.

Attachments

• TodsNMs.jpg
    TodsNMs.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 189
maxter said:
I've been playing with my scanner and thought I would post some pics to tPF. This picture is in Neiman Marcus the Book Sept 2006.

Tods Blue calfskin $1490.

I thinking about getting a dark blue purse... this one is a little out of my price range, though. It is such a rich color. Thanks for posting it!

I'm in LOVE with that bag!

I'm very bag with The Book....I rip things out that I love and then recycle the rest of the book :shame: . That Tod's was definitely ripped out. There are quite a few Tod's bags that I am in love with this fall.

I love that bag! Tod's are fantastic. I have the Miky Nomade, and I use it quite a bit. The leather gets softer and softer, but holds up so well. Mine's been caught in the rain, stepped on by kids...you name it. Still no signs of wear. Great buy, if anyone is thinking on it.

p11198286_ph_althero_DK_Jeans_Camel_Lux.jpg

Here is a photo from eluxury. I'll post the link, too! :flowers:

eLUXURY - Tod's - Bensonville Piccola Tod's

Thanks for the link tln! It's amazing what you learn on tPF!

Seems to be a lot of navy this year. Even Chanel has it. I do love the Tod's signature orange though.

hey maxter, since LV is out of it's mandarin for the epi line, i am looking for a comparable orange. Balenciaga is making a deep rusty red-orange this season, but i want something tidier looking. i saw a woman at my local library with a big tod's bag, almost thought i was a hermes birkin b/c of the size of it but the circular label clued me in that is was a tod's and i LOVED the color. i don't have anything orange b/c it seems very daring, but it's starting to grow on me. and i agree, varying degrees of navy seems to be the big color this season too.