Tod's Dee Ballerina Flats

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I keep finding more flats to love! (Bought 2 Tory Burch flats in the past two weeks, and hunting for MBMJ mouse ones too!) And that's weird, because I'm usually not a flats kinda girl...

Anyway! Just spotted these at Saks - Tod's - Ballerina Dee Flats - Saks.com

I'm also digging these on ebay, but I think they're way too big... NU JP TODS Tod's Dee Ballerina Ballet Flats Shoes 40 10 - eBay (item 370231687194 end time Jul-28-09 15:57:35 PDT)

Can anyone direct me to an store (online or in the LA area) that's selling 9-9.5 (I'm not sure what'll fit yet) in any color? Thanks! :biggrin:

2. Saks, Neiman Marcus, and sometimes Bluefly carry Tod's shoes, and usually have some varying colors of the Ballerina Dee (they come out every season, in different colors and materials). There is a Tod's boutique in Beverly Hills on Rodeo Drive and one in South Coast Plaza in Orange County if you're up for a drive. Also, they have an outlet in Cabazon (the outlet mall out near Palm Springs).

I have a few pairs and they are pretty comfortable, but they don't provide much arch support. I still find them comfy for walking around all day, and they are my go-to shoes for travel. Great for running through airports. They run pretty true to size, I think. If you have a wide foot you might have to go up half a size, depending on the material - as with most shoes, the suede ones stretch the most, and the patent ones stretch the least.

3. Thanks bedhead! :smile: