Tod's Dee Ballerina Flats

shoppergrl

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
I keep finding more flats to love! (Bought 2 Tory Burch flats in the past two weeks, and hunting for MBMJ mouse ones too!) And that's weird, because I'm usually not a flats kinda girl...

Anyway! Just spotted these at Saks - Tod's - Ballerina Dee Flats - Saks.com

I'm also digging these on ebay, but I think they're way too big... NU JP TODS Tod's Dee Ballerina Ballet Flats Shoes 40 10 - eBay (item 370231687194 end time Jul-28-09 15:57:35 PDT)

Can anyone direct me to an store (online or in the LA area) that's selling 9-9.5 (I'm not sure what'll fit yet) in any color? Thanks! :biggrin:

Saks, Neiman Marcus, and sometimes Bluefly carry Tod's shoes, and usually have some varying colors of the Ballerina Dee (they come out every season, in different colors and materials). There is a Tod's boutique in Beverly Hills on Rodeo Drive and one in South Coast Plaza in Orange County if you're up for a drive. Also, they have an outlet in Cabazon (the outlet mall out near Palm Springs).

I have a few pairs and they are pretty comfortable, but they don't provide much arch support. I still find them comfy for walking around all day, and they are my go-to shoes for travel. Great for running through airports. They run pretty true to size, I think. If you have a wide foot you might have to go up half a size, depending on the material - as with most shoes, the suede ones stretch the most, and the patent ones stretch the least.