Tod's DEALS and STEALS thread

@LT bag lady, @jburgh - do you have any experience with this style or any opinion on this one?
thanks
this subforum is pretty quiet so hope you don't mind me reaching out to you

I love this-the Took tote. I had this at one point but sold because I had another bag in the same color. The hardware on the pockets made noise if left open, if I remember. But the leather was softer, making this mold to the body when carrying. I loved the pockets. I would buy again!

• Thanks
Reactions: sdkitty
I love this-the Took tote. I had this at one point but sold because I had another bag in the same color. The hardware on the pockets made noise if left open, if I remember. But the leather was softer, making this mold to the body when carrying. I loved the pockets. I would buy again!
this keeps popping up on my screen and its tempting - good price. I basically decided not to buy it due to the fact that I'm not in a brown bag mood these days, plus I think the outside pockets would be pretty useless. It is pretty though.

this keeps popping up on my screen and its tempting - good price. I basically decided not to buy it due to the fact that I'm not in a brown bag mood these days, plus I think the outside pockets would be pretty useless. It is pretty though.

I always think about buying these when they pop up. You can rarely go wrong with Tods!

Reactions: sdkitty