~Today's Impromtu Outlet Trip Yielded This..~

mrsbagalot1222

"Stethoscopes and Pearls"
O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
Ok so I randomly decided to go to Woodbury Commons Outlet today just to browse. I met the sweetest and funniest SA ever today (Jane) and I found this baby. And with the coupon she was an additional 20% off! :yahoo::yahoo:I love her she's perfect for me. I'll be going back friday for some more goodies. Thanks for looking ladies:yahoo:
1265512878.jpg
1265512949.jpg
1265512924.jpg
1265513492.jpg
1265513458.jpg

That's cute.

I think prefer that bag in the black/white much more so than the pink/white combo...I'm not sure what other colors it comes in but I know the Coach outlet near me is pumping that bag big time. I think maybe it's "the" MFF bag right now (maybe even more so than the Peyton). They seem to have a healthy stock of them, unlike the Peyton, and SA's seem to bring unsure customers over to them more often then other bags.

It's sweet, enjoy it.

Yes the black and white does go better, i saw the pink/white and it just doesnt ooze the same effect. Thanks ladies! And bunny the snow is nothing to play with some places were hit really bad its awful

Yes the black and white does go better, i saw the pink/white and it just doesnt ooze the same effect. Thanks ladies! And bunny the snow is nothing to play with some places were hit really bad its awful
Yeah, we got a min. of 30" here... I shoveled out 2 cars (lazy BH) today and I'm feeling the hurt. Been resting all late afternoon/evening to get my energy back.

Thanks ladies I'm so excited. I'm up to three purchases this week and more this coming weekend.I'm always so consumed with my girls well being and my husband who is currently deployed to Iraq. Between that school and work I deserved to splurge dammit lol. And dh is a total sweetheart about it he never understood my purse obsession but he never knocked me for it:yahoo:. Were 3 months and change down already on this deployment, less than 4 til he comes home on midtour leave in June and less than nine until hes home for good woot woot.:yahoo::yahoo:

Thanks ladies I'm so excited. I'm up to three purchases this week and more this coming weekend.I'm always so consumed with my girls well being and my husband who is currently deployed to Iraq. Between that school and work I deserved to splurge dammit lol. And dh is a total sweetheart about it he never understood my purse obsession but he never knocked me for it:yahoo:. Were 3 months and change down already on this deployment, less than 4 til he comes home on midtour leave in June and less than nine until hes home for good woot woot.:yahoo::yahoo:

I am thrilled for you, really. I bet you cannot wait for your DH to get home!!! The time is going to FLY!

And yes, you deserve a splurge ... and you've splurged well!!