Today, I am 21!!!!!!!!!

1. Hi guys, today is my birthday, I am sooo happy! I am 21!!!!! :yahoo: But now I feel old! :crybaby: As right now I am home alone, feeling a little sad, no one is here with me yet. My mom is working, and my dad and brother are barely coming from a trip. :crybaby: Only family members have called me, and no friends!:rant: Which is sad, but you know, I am happy it's my day!! I can't wait to open gifts!

2. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Time to Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

3. Happy Birthday!!! :yahoo:
    Dont get too sloppy!:tispy:
    Enjoy the rest of your day! :party:

4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

Here's to a great birthday and fantastic gifts :flowers:

5. YAY HAPPPY BDAY!!!!!! wahoooo!!! time to get DR******* :shame: :throwup: wahooo!! HAHAHHAA...HOPE ALL YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES COME TRUE!!!!

6. Happy Birthday! :happydance:

just like what GTO said, it's time to party baby! :yahoo:

enjoy your time with someone.. probably go out, treat yourself something. eat in a resto. have fun! :yes:

7. Thank you guys!!!!! Tomorrow is the actual celebration, I am having 2 cakes, food, and the whole thing!!!

8. that's good then. but it's still different if you actually celebrate it on your actually special day.

9. Have a great one!!!

10. 21 is not old... it is amazing!!!!!! Enjoy yourself and have a greatttt day!!!!!

:party:

11. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Happy 21st!!!!! Hope you have a great day.

13. Wooooo! Party! Cheers, girl!

14. yay, congrats, happy birthday! hope you have a great day! :hysteric: :drinkup:

15. happy happy birthday!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

i felt old on my 21st too...my good friend had just had her second baby, and a bunch of my other friends were engaged or pregnant (i myself had just gotten married!) but it passes! there's still some days at nearly 23 i feel like a frumpy old hag....then i remember i *never* have to be that if i don't want to! :wlae:

have a WONDERFUL birthday....they are truely the BEST days of the year. milk it for all its worth!! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice