To you adhere to seasonal colors?

Do you adhere to seasonal coloring?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for only certain seasons.

In winter/spring/autumn, I love using my blue wallet, as well as browns and blacks, and pretty much any color.

In summer, I only like using lighter colors.

I'm weird lol.

I wear my Fall colors year round! I pretty much dress like it’s Fall always haha But tend to only wear lighter brighter colors in the warm months. Mostly because of bad weather potentially staining / ruining lighter bags and accessories during the winter.
I'm the same. Fall all year, please!!

I'm just not at all into pastels, and find white too high maintenance.

Depends on the bag. For Rogues and larger bags, I prefer they stay neutral colors (grays, browns, blacks) since I planned on carrying them year round and I didn’t want to be tired of the color. And most importantly, they need to be able to match my winter outfits so bright colors are out of the question.

For smaller bags I like them as colorful as they can be, since I do tend to wear bright colors and sometimes solids and patterns mixed in, so I like my summer bags to also be bright. I don’t do pattern bags though, I prefer they stay solid colors for easier outfit matching.

I use pastel bags in spring/summer only, for practical reasons and because I think they look can look out of place in fall/winter. I like to wear autumn colors and dark neutrals in fall/winter but I don’t mind wearing them year round.

I don’t know how I feel about true red. I love red and have a few red bags. I don’t know when red bag season is and hardly ever use them.

Reactions: AManIntoFashion
I use pastel bags in spring/summer only, for practical reasons and because I think they look can look out of place in fall/winter. I like to wear autumn colors and dark neutrals in fall/winter but I don’t mind wearing them year round.

I don’t know how I feel about true red. I love red and have a few red bags. I don’t know when red bag season is and hardly ever use them.
I think you can wear red all year round. I use my True Red Nomad whenever. :smile:

It depends on my mood but certain bags I do tend to stick to specific seasons, such as my Neutral Pink Madison hobo and MK Optic White drawstring, I tend to only use them in the Spring/Summer, and my Butterscotch Nomad and Oxblood rivet Rogue are strictly Fall/Winter.

I tend to choose bags I feel I can wear year round, although I prefer fall/winter colors. There's not much of a winter where I live, so few worries about snow damage here! My one concession to the long summers here is that I wear smaller bags when it's really hot.