To tosca or not!

am2022

O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
Hello lovely H ladies!
Wondering if any of you "Tosca- anything" owners would be willing to chime in about pros and cons of this color , how you felt about owning one , opinions, reactions , realizations?
Was it neutral enough to blend with any color clothing in your wardrobe ?
Did it choose a specific skin tone and hair color you think ?
I lost on a Kelly 40 2 years ago
And now an option to get a Kelly propped
Up once again ...
And wanting some opinions before I make a decision :smile:
I was actually keen on a brique vs ebene Kelly as I've always tried to play it safe in my color choices because of my age ... But then again I'm open to changes in my life right now :smile:

Reactions: sarahslater88
I'm not a Tosca owner but I would like to be :biggrin: I have tried friends' Tosca bags and I think it's one of the most beautiful H pinks/purples. It's the only H pink I would consider. I think there's enough blue and enough depth in Tosca that it's pretty versatile, but no, I would not say it would go with everything.
I have never really thought about a bag colour and my skin tone as the bag is only next to fingers, so personally I would not be concerned about that.
As for age, I think any age can carry any colour bag (for evidence I submit my great-aunt with her BE Kelly pochette, it looks amazing with her white hair and blue eyes) - but Tosca is, I guess, a more "sophisticated" color.
I say a big YES to a Tosca Kelly!

Oh Wow!! I am carrying my Tosca Birkin right now and I LOVE the color. To me, it is rich, a perfect raspberry color. She has PHW so this keeps her toned down. GHW is an added bling.

I feel like this color is year round bliss. Rich and deep in the cooler months yet bright enough and fresh for summer. If you love magenta, this is YOUR color

Attachments

• Magnolia Reveal 069.JPG
    Magnolia Reveal 069.JPG
    285.6 KB · Views: 1,130
I love my Tosca 30cm B! I use it year round and it adds a pop of color to my neutral wardrobe. Like others said, it's probably the only hermes pink I would get. My most complimented bag is Tosca B and second to that is my Parme kelly. I say go for it!

I love Hermes' bright pinks, but I can't see myself personally wearing them as I age (I am early 30s now). I own a tosca B and I find it so wearable (have used it for work & casual) and for all seasons. It is also my most complimented bag, and my husband's favorite.

So I say - get it!

I love Tosca. I'm not a "pink" gal but find that the darker pinks really appeal to me. There are only 2 pinks I would consider, one of them being Tosca, the other is Rubis (more red but has rasberry undertones). To me, Tosca is a 4 season color that pops.

Last edited:
I love Tosca. I'm not a "pink" gal but find that the darker pinks really appeal to me. There are only 2 pinks I would consider, one of them being Tosca, the other is Rubis (more red but has rasberry undertones). To me, Tosca is a 4 season color that pops.

I agree on every point: In fact my last SO was a Tosca Birkin and a Rubis Birkin with contrast lining!