to sell or not to sell?

cherrifoam

O.G.
Sep 4, 2010
Ladies ( and gents) - need your opinions........
I have a few LV bags, and one gucci bag. bought the gucci in 2008. - SUkey tote in brown guccisima leather. and when i bought her i LOVEEEEEEEED her. but i think i really am more of an LV fan and dont seem to use her much, and she was a decent amount of money. I have been seeing sooooooo many new lv things that i want so im just debating........ do i sell the gucci to make room for more lv???????
i love the size and the style of the gucci, i just dont feel like i use it enough and that maybe i coulld get more use out of something else????

ETA: Gentle reminder that no selling/buying/trading is allowed on TPF. It's a bannable offence. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been a fan of Gucci on and off for years, but in the last several years more into LV and less Gucci. I would still hold on to your Sukey because what I've found is that Gucci doesn't seem to re-sell as well as LV so you may not get that much for your bag if you sell and it may not be worth it, but if you just keep it you can then go back to it sometimes if the mood strikes you. It's a great bag still.